splash screens

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

...andrelax

SkyBum
Mar 14, 2004
london, uk
in some way i do!
like the 'concept art' feel of it (which is probably what it is)
UTXMPLogo1.png

hopefully the original will be included as a third option?
well that'll be fine then ;)

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I like the new splash screens too. Sorry Raptor that I never said anything until now. I already took them and made a desktop background out of them for myself. I patchworked them to keep the resolution high enough for my screen and then darkened them so I can see stuff on top of them.

Attachments

• utxmpscreen.gif
    utxmpscreen.gif
    202.5 KB · Views: 56

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
fireball said:
That's pretty deep inside the exe since uscript isn't loaded yet (right?), so no real way to edit it in.
How about:
At once the mod has started, it copies one of the splash screens with the splash screen file name. When it next starts, it will display that screen, then randomly pick one, next starts shows that screen etc...

T-Shinzon

Sep 28, 2004
I recall JaFo doing splash screens for UT2004. All you had to do was first put the texture file in the UT2004/Textures folder, then edit a certain .ini file and add the textures into the lines for the splash screens. They all appear randomly, and thus you can have infinite splash screens. Check the AtariCommunity forums for JaFo's loading screens.