Raptor Space Battle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

brmuted

Jul 15, 2004
I have just submitted a simple map that may prove interesting.

Apologies for the lack of music, sounds and intro, but I thought that it may prove of interest as it uses Raptors dog fighting in space.

It has eight platforms each with a respawn point, a sniper (no ammo) and a Raptor. Sniping is therefore limited and the general dynamics are different than most Deathmatch maps.

I'm still a newbie at map creation so am not very hot on scenarios and techinques.

I just hope that this game may be of interest as a new idea.

see
DM-SpaceBattle

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
The screenshot is a bit cryptic but I'll give it a try...

brmuted said:
I have just submitted a simple map that may prove interesting.

Apologies for the lack of music, sounds and intro, but I thought that it may prove of interest as it uses Raptors dog fighting in space.

It has eight platforms each with a respawn point, a sniper (no ammo) and a Raptor. Sniping is therefore limited and the general dynamics are different than most Deathmatch maps.

I'm still a newbie at map creation so am not very hot on scenarios and techinques.

I just hope that this game may be of interest as a new idea.

see
DM-SpaceBattle
In my opinion I would have liked to have seen some of this information on the map submission page. The screenshot really doeosn't give much away.

Now that I know it isn't a joke submission I'll download it and give it try.

Thanks.