DM-INF-RussianAssault

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
I am still getting emails concerning this map, wondering why they are spawning in a green box falling to their deaths.

Let me spell it out for you.

DM-INF-RussianAssault = APRIL FOOLS HOAX. The map doesn't exist. Spooge is not working on such a map, as far was we know.

Stop emailing about it.

Thanks for you consideration.

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
i almost cryed :(

if you could have seen the look on my face when i realized it was a joke you would have immediately set out to map the real map that lived up to all the reviews hype... i was so very dissappointed... still, it was a great joke.:)

[121st]Calvin

You will die, sooner or later
Apr 2, 2001
Germany
www.infiltrationmod.de
Download that zip file!

It includes a funny mp3...

I just fell of my chair when I heard it the 1st time. And I had problems with my breathing! MUHAHA! har har... Still, that dammit ALT FIRE does not work! har har

Dr.Bombay is my new personal Hero! Thanx Los and thanx ThunderChunky!

Tuttle INF

Hikeeba!
Dec 18, 2000
Seriously, that MP3 is worth the download.

It great!

Now I need treatment for my addiction to it.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
TO ****ING TUNDERCHUNCY!!!

THAT ****ING MAP WASTED MINUS THAN A SECOND OF MY 1024KB LINK!!! MAN, JOKE ABOUT RUSSIAN MAP IS JUST A MOFO IDEA!!! WE ALL LOVE RUSSIAN STUFF HERE, AND U PLAY WITH SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS THAN NATIONAL SECURITY!!! WHY DIDN´T U TELL YOUR MUMMY DIED??? IT COULD BE AT LEAST FUNNY!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... U HAD TO SAY THERE WAS A RUSSIAN MAP THERE... I HATE U AND I´LL KILL U!!! AND!!! I SAID AND!!! AND I´LL SAY I´M JUST KIDDIN´BUT ANYWAY: **** - YES **** - THIS ****ING JOKE. NOW I´LL CRY OVER MY KEYBOARD AND SCREAM OUT LOAD: !*!@&@%##$#$!%$@%!$!##!!#&! YOU THUNDERCHUNKY!!! U LIED TO ME... AHHAHAHAHAAAH
CYA NEXT YAR...

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
/me hands CAVERNA2K a Vallium and a glass of scotch to wash it down :)

I too was dissapointed by this map, but it just crashed INF on me, I didn't even get to plumet to my death.

And where are the damn bunnies...I was promised bunnies

/me snatches glass of scotch from CAVERNA2K and downs it real quick

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Yes!!!

their is another Russian freak here too!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
ThunderChunky, I was cursing you out left and right..laughing the whole time! I especially liked the song that came with the 'map', hilarious! You should send that to BP for the show this week.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Zunfolge and Carlos: U are azz kkrz!!! I hand u a bottle of Tequila, one of Cachaça and another of Beer!!! Let´s get drunk online!!!!!!

----Kiddies: don´t dring othertwoise upllçl begum du dark this way

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
/grabs the bottle of Cachaça, looks at it wierdly, "what is this", ahh it doesn't matter whips it down quickly

then all hell breaks loose

fg i safg sadu screw c you misater man sdg how who is fat and a cat hecne the nam,e fo fat cat of capilatism

PoDS

Clan Limey Psychopath
Mar 24, 2001
infiltrator.homestead.com
I thought it was a funny joke, also the screenshots on the realmaps site. except for the mp3 included, because there are still a few(like me) ISDN users, who download their butts of every week for all the new maps.
So if the mp3 was added just for the filesize, you could also have said that the map was cool and not big(as for the filesize). to me a small filesize is also a good thing

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Yes, but a RealAward winner coming in at a whopping 12k would have been even more suspect than the bunny rabbits.

ovw

Oct 18, 2000
Central Florida
Bunnies gave it away

KNEW it had to be a 'april fools' map, but I desparately wanted to see what it looked like, I was hoping for monstrous hopping bunnies that hunt you down and kill you!!! But falling to your death wasn't bad either.

OVW