Missing Assassin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Can you guess who has been missing lately?

a) Jason aka Shattered Steel

b) Jim aka Bonecrusher

c) Matt aka Morty

d) Seb aka Devastator

e) Avri aka Iceburgs

f) Ray aka Lurker

g) All of the Above

:);)
Anyway, hope everyone is well and enjoying the holidays!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Care to Share some info Boney? Unless you think sharing with Bro's isn't cool. j/k Glad you found someone.. :)

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
hey guys - new here, but use to play against you guys back with |uDa|. anyone still doing stuff with UT online or has it died?

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I think it's pretty much dead... hard to find a server that plays our settings, and with so few people playing it; we weren't willing to pay for the servers anymore.
My opinion tho... haven't checked in a long time.

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
Ah man, thats what I was afraid to hear : / way to go epic for killing the series with UT3. (cant stand that game)

Well that really blows.

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
Yep... that and the reason gears2 wasnt released on pc was because of pirating. Too, effin bad. I loved this franchise before UT3.

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
Aw, thanks man :) it's been awhile. I really miss the communities we had and all the active forum users at each clan and community. Now theres nothing like it.

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
What games are you guys playing or that everyone else has moved on to?

any word from nesquick aka pookya or tazman? or any of the [OwN] and |uDa| guys?

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
Ah, Vladtepz, yeah we're friends on xboxlive... I dont like Black Ops at all, really. I've now been condemned to WoW :( I've been playing a little UT99 and 2k4 when I have time outside the show im in right now. I even started playing through the original Unreal again.. such a perfect game. Anyways, if you want to add me on steam, i've got a host of games on there - NTFSyCoSiS

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Quite a few of us played Guild Wars (a few still do). Most of us played Left 4 Dead at one time or another. We went on a Need For Speed binge there for a while, too. I don't think we are all playing any one game right now.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeahhh... nothing will ever compare to the communities we had in UT99 and 2K4. Will we ever decide to put a 2K4 server up AGAIN (for the third time) I don't know. The rebirth was fun until it turned into 2v2's and the occasional 3v3's again. Not enough people to make it exciting.

I'm not really playing anything right now as "real life" is calling my name... but I know several of us are patiently waiting for guild wars 2 or any other shooter that seems worthwhile. It's a shame the online play in far cry/crysis isn't that great... I'd play that.

The one thing I hate the most is the tragic loss of 75% of my UT2004 demos :( Sooo many memories :( But anyway... nice to see a familiar face! :)