NFS: Hot Pursuit

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well... Better than undercover and shift? Yes. Better than most wanted? No. The cornering is VERY unrealistic in terms of drifting. But its a little more visually appealing and doesn't glitch every 10 seconds. It's got a neat feature where it auto-compares your races to your friends and lets you know when someone beats your time etc. Todd and I have been back and forth a few times already.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How is playing the Cops? I read there is also lots of stuff you can do to other drivers. Drop Spikes, EMP stuff.. Is there any good customization?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Picked it up today. Taken a little while to figure it out. Few things I notice missing. Map View in Free Roam! Objects to Crash into to take out Cops? Better Custom Controls for Cars.. Anyway Graphics are stunning, cars tend to slide but I guess at 170mph that happens LOL..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Almost finished my career mode. More then halfway for the cops and finished the other one. Couple events were tough but gold all the way.