FragBU: Thursday March 5th, Friday March 6th, Saturday March 7th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
GGs up until Warfare where I ran around confused the entire time as usual.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
GGs up until Warfare where I ran around confused the entire time as usual.
Just follow my instructions and you'll be good to go:

You must use the skateboard and cars to go places, then you have to take a radioactive testicle to some squid thing. After that, you have to destroy the cores.

I hope this has helped you MR.DANIEL

dc

Aug 17, 2005
dude i was skateboarding tony hawk all over the and then everyone stole took the trucks AND I WANTED TO DRIVE TRUCKS BUT THEY TAKING THEM FROM ME WHY WONT YOU LET ME DRIVE IM A GOOD DRIVING

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I saw 3 straight shut out matches tonight. I think someone's gonna have to remind us about how the "change teams" button works.

Other than that, good to see people in the server

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
bah - I kept having to leave because my internetsess kept fouling up. My ping crept to nearly 300 at first and then I started getting unbelievable packet loss. Looks okay now though, so I hope to try again tomorrow night.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Blah, couldn't make it last night but hopefully tonight.

Same, nephew's birthday party ran late and I had to get up at 3:30 for work.

Though with DST going into effect tomorrow it's going to be like waking up at 2:30...hopefully there are some people on early :)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I have to admit I did have fun playing on Thursday, but maybe that was because we had like 20 mutators going at once. But after Haarg mentioned that Betrayal is nothing more than glorified instagib, I kinda have to agree with him. Its fun and all, but in the end its nothing more than instagib.

Now Greed on the other hand, i likes lot.

And titans are still somewhat overpowered :rolleyes:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
The great Cheatox has decided you will get the night off.

Make sure you behave while Daddy is gone.