[WIP] KouRyuu? Eris?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Crazy just crazy. ^_^ Makes me wish I knew how to do more. =P I downloaded the PSK. And even got it into U.Paint.... but for the life of me I could not reverse is and get it into Photoshop..... which is, infact my only area I could claim any form of experties in.

You guys rock, but I think I'll just sit back and enjoy it. As much as I would love to skin some of those monsterously awsome models, without the PNG. files (The only things that makes sense to me =P) I'm still up a creek, paddless. Thank god Epic was nice enough to include that PNG package... or I'd have never even gotten this far. =P

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Nalid said:
Crazy just crazy. ^_^ Makes me wish I knew how to do more. =P I downloaded the PSK. And even got it into U.Paint.... but for the life of me I could not reverse is and get it into Photoshop..... which is, infact my only area I could claim any form of experties in.

You guys rock, but I think I'll just sit back and enjoy it. As much as I would love to skin some of those monsterously awsome models, without the PNG. files (The only things that makes sense to me =P) I'm still up a creek, paddless. Thank god Epic was nice enough to include that PNG package... or I'd have never even gotten this far. =P

I must agree. I'm overwhelmed by the complexity of 3dMax but I want to learn and that's what I'm doing. Nalid, if I modify Hide's model, would you like to skin it?

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Hide said:
This.

And, ChameleonMark2(refined version of ChameleonMark). And, another new chameleon is in progress. :)

hide u are the greatest. cant wait for the stuff and ur black metal dragon looks bad@$$. very very very nice work.

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Nalid said:

btw where do you get the psk. files? :(

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
when shall u say u will be briging those bad boys out for the public hide? i cant wait.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
The Helios said:
I must agree. I'm overwhelmed by the complexity of 3dMax but I want to learn and that's what I'm doing. Nalid, if I modify Hide's model, would you like to skin it?

Give me the PNG. Files, and you will see some skinning. ^_~

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Nalid said:
Give me the PNG. Files, and you will see some skinning. ^_~

Ok. I will try to build the PNG so you can skin Aegha. :) BTW, do you want me to send the files to an email account or want me to make a thread and attach them there?

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
I'll attach them zipped (PNG are a little heavy for my modem). THe task will be the following: I'll rip original textures and convert them onto PNG so Nalid can give it a try. You can do so :D. For me, I'll try to made some modifications to the psk to convert it into something new (or at least different) in Hide's honor*.

*I hope to not dishonor him... :lol:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hide u should make a model-pack of ur new metal dragon and ur chameleons an sum other stuff u might throw in there. thats would be awesome.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
before i forget where do i put the .psk files at?

edit: ok i put them in the meshes in the upain folder how do i open the character in upaint when i go to open its not there.

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
The Helios said:
I'll attach them zipped (PNG are a little heavy for my modem). THe task will be the following: I'll rip original textures and convert them onto PNG so Nalid can give it a try. You can do so :D. For me, I'll try to made some modifications to the psk to convert it into something new (or at least different) in Hide's honor*.
Looking forward to it on all accounts. Should be great fun. I'm getting a headache one the project I'm working on right now... I had some plans ruined by the mirror effect on the skin. Plans that were going to be spiffy dammit. =P
I've got the head 100% Done, and I like it... Now I just need to push into the body. =P

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
Looking forward to it on all accounts. Should be great fun. I'm getting a headache one the project I'm working on right now... I had some plans ruined by the mirror effect on the skin. Plans that were going to be spiffy dammit. =P
I've got the head 100% Done, and I like it... Now I just need to push into the body. =P[/QUOTE]

Hope the guy's body is just as cool as the head :cheers:

Last edited: