Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
OMG, the posters on pages 1-10 hearken back to a glorious time when UT was still played by the masses...

If only I could have been there.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
422099_10150647846536030_536571029_9172956_1497681875_n.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
2aizhy.jpg

Board outa my skull tonight between mmo servers being down, nobody I want to play with on UT games, and nothing I wish to research... So I finally settled on giving myself a mustache in PS then I had to figure out what to do with it.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
I've heard that covering up so much of your face is a sign of insecurity about you true looks - especially with comical embelishments etc - just takes the edge of us actually taking a serious look at you.
Covering up eyes is a big No No as well.
Mind you, I could be talking absolute bollocks.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
From prison? How was it? How long was he in for? Anything interesting happen, maybe in the showers?

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Haha, good to see that the stereotypical ex-con look hasn't gone out of fashion. :lol:

But daaaymn, that's some hard time, I'm sorry to hear you guys lost all that time apart. I'm almost afraid to ask, but wtf did he do? Must have been something srs like my sig. :y5:

Also, how cut off from the world is it in there? Have you shown him any recent changes that freaked him out, maybe new tech or new movie/game graphics or shocking news? :p

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Haha, good to see that the stereotypical ex-con look hasn't gone out of fashion. :lol:

But daaaymn, that's some hard time, I'm sorry to hear you guys lost all that time apart. I'm almost afraid to ask, but wtf did he do? Must have been something srs like my sig. :y5:

Also, how cut off from the world is it in there? Have you shown him any recent changes that freaked him out, maybe new tech or new movie/game graphics or shocking news? :p

You're brutal dude. Can you actually be a real person for once? Or are you 4chan 4 lyfe? I know it's BuF and all.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
How was that brutal? :con:

I wasn't being sarcastic about the time apart thing if that's what you thought? Like I said, that shit must have been tough and I'm sorry that you guys lost all that time. I'd miss my bro like hell if he was away like that. Or maybe it's cause I was joking around too much and asking questions? Just trying to be light-hearted man, to lighten up the mood or whateva, so yeah, don't take it the wrong way, you guys take things easy and best to the both of you. :)

(I guess my jokes and questions were too insensitive since they were so related to the situation and it's a big thing to deal with and a touchy subject, I didn't really put myself in your shoes, but it's hard to as I've never been through something like that. :eek:
Sorry guys.)

Last edited: