(360/PS3) Dark Souls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Been having a blast with this with Vaskadar in jolly cooperation. I think the last time we played we beat Hydra and Sif, and we've been making steady progress. I think the next thing is going to be Four Kings.
Fantastic game.

I was having a good time with the game until I got to the Bed of Chaos. That "fight" is driving me nuts. Other games have been pulling me away so I'll come back to it when I come back to it.

I've got it on PS3 if anyone is interested in teaming up, though so far online play has seemed pretty random to me.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I still have this game on my radar, just not enough free time to dare buy this :(

so Ninja Gaiden 3 got horrible reviews and I went ahead and got me dark souls... :(

I am at the Taurus boss. Still not fully into it, guess I'll grind some at the bonfire before I proceed and die some more.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Vaskadar and I put down Four Kings the other night. It does help a lot having either a wiki handy or are playing/chatting with someone who has gone through the game before.
Now to grind rats for humanity in the depths for one of the covenants and a shortcut.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
rung the first bell after defeating the two gargoyles(and I managed to whack off the 1st. ones tail and I got a neat gargoyle helmet as reward as well), now I can't figure out which place to go next, I could go into darkroot cavern (again, cos the first two times I encountered a black knight then some tough humans ganging up on me but no bonfire in sight so far) or I could go all the way down at the undead burg and take on that capra demon(spelling) and whatever is lurking behind it.

And as usual I managed to get quite some people interested in dark souls so I'll eventually have some coop partners soon.

pvp pisses me off though, I'm a knight who's constantly plagued by sorcerers and pyromancers spamming me with their magic and I don't even know what they do it for :rolleyes: I also dislike how invasions stop you from progressing towards wherever you want to go. last invasion was when I was grinding 20k souls together to buy that crest from the blacksmith before darkroot.

PS3 or 360 Balton? I'm up for COOP. Haven't played for a couple of weeks and could use a partner, but I'm also up for helping a buddy through an earlier area. I've got the ps3 copy but I can get a 360 copy from work and grind to your level if you need help. Dunno how different the COOP matchups are for 360 but for PS3 you gotta be around the same level.

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
PS3 or 360 Balton? I'm up for COOP. Haven't played for a couple of weeks and could use a partner, but I'm also up for helping a buddy through an earlier area. I've got the ps3 copy but I can get a 360 copy from work and grind to your level if you need help. Dunno how different the COOP matchups are for 360 but for PS3 you gotta be around the same level.

Yeah, you have to be within 10% of each other's level to be able to coop together.

EDIT: And now Seathe the Scaleless lies defeated! Pretty intense fight, and feels awesome to win.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

360, I think I'm currently lvl 29.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
tumblr_lugpz034Qf1qd5fbyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt9tjrgETZ1qi9qvfo1_500.png

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
I too signed the petition a while back, before it reached 60k. I think it's at like 91k now... but something else needs to happen now.

https://www.facebook.com/darksouls/app_352678381442367

I am hoping this is news that it's getting ported/released on the PC. It's only at 10k likes and I'd imagine if it has anything to do with the PC, then they want/need as many likes as the petition gained when they first noticed it. (I think around 60k or 70k)

So sign into Facebook and LIKE LIKE LIKE