UE1 - UT Replication and timer problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Hello. I was making portals for my U1 map and I wanted them to grow up and shrink when activated and deactivated. I made the Timer() function get called every 0.02 second with SetTimer(0.02, True) function and it was called so in offline play, but in the online play the portal shrinks and grows up much slower (maybe 2x slower?). The portal's size change is done by drawscale modification (Drawscale-=0.025 or Drawscale+=0.025). I don't know how to fix it. I also have an other problem, my portals teleport any actors that are subclasses of: decoration, pawn, projectile, inventory or projectile. While I want to teleport a projectile in an offline play, it's done normally, although when I want to do the same in online play, the projectile portal seems to ignore the projectile (at least it looks so on my client). I think it's because the location is not replicated, only the velocity. I don't have any idea what I can do. If someone knows, please help me. Thanks in advance.