[BuF Old-timers] LOLO!!1 by Kantham

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DDRRE

Flesh is a design flaw.
Feb 13, 2004
Israel
Hi guys,

Every now and then I get hit by the urges of nostalgia, and this time I tried to find Kantham's series of Flash skits reflecting his take on UT2004 and BuF.
Does anyone remember them? I really enjoyed them at the time, and, actually, I think I still do.

Since www.kantham.com is down, those skits were nowhere to be found.
Until now, that is!

I stumbled across a ZIP file that contained all 4 SWF files, hosted on Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z3txniynzzm/Kantham+LOLO.zip
I'm putting that file on my blackbox archive, so if the link above goes down sometime, feel free to contact me.

aeunbl.png

P.S. I just noticed Kantham's been active in the forums, yet I never thought to directly ask him for the files. Silly me :)

Last edited: