MORTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KOMBATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Am I the only one who thought Sonya looked like a fitness instructor?

I realize she is only a video game character; however, she has some very human traits, and I think that if you were able to turn her into a real human she would probably be a great fitness instructor.

Just think, though: if you were able to turn her into a human, she would feel anger, and maybe at you for enabling her to feel corrosion at the hands of anger. Now, might she pray for healing to St. Anger? Yes.

So she might have an existential crisis mitigated only by the most heroic of doses.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
are we talking about the new game? It's fun for the first couple plays till you realise it's less MK and more a try to compete with the latest street fighter. In that the MK feel isn't right...

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
How is it less MK? How is it trying to compete with the latest SF? Do you find this sort of competition unhealthy?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
weeell.... I didn't play much mk9 but some sf4. in that brief time I felt that tactics are similar to sf4's. i.e. charge up your super meter and get a clean hit on your opponent.
I don't want games to be too close to each other mechanics wise. That shit ruined gears of wars for me. GOW1 was one of the most fun games I had on my xbox. when GOW2 came out I had played so many gears clones it was mildly boring.

competition yes, imitation no.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I came here a couple days ago and only 3-4 forums were accessible. Anyone else see that?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
you're the one hittin the basement, AKA tappin /\55.

As to MK, the big fighting Nali dude was cool in the film...

:lol: that reminds me of the times when I used the phrase 'hit the buckets' instead of 'banging on the cans'

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
ein wenig, mein freund

I wonder if Nebel or OO7MIKE have all those old audio clips "(Ist du hast mich ... ist du Hitler" and "I'm a gamer, a player, a full-time lamer ... yeah baby!" and so on). Those would really be something to hear right about now!