Hi I'm new here does anyone have a pet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I have a dog. His name is waffle, but I have too keep him in a cryogenic storage unit because he was ran over by a truck with snow chains on.

Ok so it's my uncles dog. I am just dog siting while he is out of town.

All right all right, the cryogenic storage unit is the deep freeze in his garage.

I just hope they come up with a cure for flattened and dead before he gets home and opens the freezer. That could be kinda awkward.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
She may not look it, but my Baby is a ferocious little biotch. She will own any hamster. EVAR!!

babby.png

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
In all truth I personally don't have any pets. My wife has 2 cats and my son has a dog. I used to have some lizards. A Madagascan Day Gecko and 2 large fence swifts but they all died of old age. When I was a kid anything I could catch became a pet which meant I had everything from chipmunks to salamanders to poisonous snakes as well as a pleathera of the regular farm animals.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
You only get one chance at a first impression, might aswell make it memorable by establishing yourself as a pet molester!

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Since my rectum prolapsed, I put it on a leash and walk it around like a pet. I can make it make a growly sound. Girls waiting for the train on the platform get scared when I do it. They look horrified. Then I stomp him into submission with the stilettos I am wearing. That teaches it good.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Since my rectum prolapsed, I put it on a leash and walk it around like a pet. I can make it make a growly sound. Girls waiting for the train on the platform get scared when I do it. They look horrified. Then I stomp him into submission with the stilettos I am wearing. That teaches it good.
Are you sure it's not because you're a hairy gaijin? :)

Grimm697

The Comicaze
Apr 15, 2009
Big Lake, MN
I've got a Bratwurst dog. It's like a wiener dog, but it's mixed with a pitbull, so it's all roided out and stuff. He can take down a fully grown pitbull, and he's only a little above a foot tall.