WeaponLord for UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dwax

AHH TEH KILLA BEEZ
Feb 6, 2002
SOUTH DAKOTA
dustywax.us
Knock Knock Anyone home?
smash.gif

dwax

AHH TEH KILLA BEEZ
Feb 6, 2002
SOUTH DAKOTA
dustywax.us
19 Dec 2007 by Parser:

WeaponLord for UT3!
Well, I trust many people have experienced the endeavour that is Unreal Tournament 3! There's an incredible amount of complaining about a game that, for the most part, seems to be a great return to form - it looks good, it's fast-paced, and it's traditionally faithful to the original UT that so many people loved...

Anyway, I started working on WeaponLord (for the UT version I think it topped out at about 120 weapons!), and felt I should show the few weapons that I've created. They're not hugely original at this stage, but boy are they fun to use! Here we go then:

Is this dead?? After almost 2 years it should be a great mod, or maybe Parser is dead. Anyone seen or hear from him??
strangle.gif

smash.gif