America's Army: Direct Action Details

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
A brand new SITREP has been posted detailing the planned update to America's Army. Among the planned improvements are Tournament Mode Enhancements, New Training Map: Shoot House, New Multiplayer Maps: Extraction and Dockside, Command Post, and Accuracy and CEM changes.

C

collapse

strange i thinkt the next realease of aao or the next game of americas army is running on u3 engine i thinkt the postet a news on there page half year ago .. :/

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
Ohh thatll be fun :p

Never really got into aao, but i love how they update it, same with valve (one thing i like about em) i wish more game devs would dot aht with their old games :p

Im sure there are more than a few people who would love to see ut99 brought up to date haha.