UT2K4 error (no more UT boards here, my apologies!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
You'd think I of all people would know better, yet I looked up and down the board list for a UT board, and the only one we have is for some new UT game in a series I gave up on new entries for after UT3 sucked titanic ass. I apologize for dropping this here, but I see no better forum for it.

Can anyone tell me what this means?

8UKu9zk.jpg

I use a lot of mutators and I can set up a Deathmatch just fine. I like to set up a deathmatch using Ballistic Arena (every time you die you get a random weapon from a pool you select... I have it drawing from every mod I have) and Invasion Everywhere, a mod that simply spawns monsters in the map to fight and get in your way etc.

The first game goes fine. After that game, I try to start another one, and I get this error 90% of the time. I was hoping someone still knows UT2K4 stuff and can decipher this for me, please and thank you.

Again, sorry for dropping it here. The board's just gone. I can't help that.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I could not find that anywhere. I leave for a bit and you all move the furniture on me. :lol:

Thanks. I'll repost it there.