Free UT2K4 figures - Gorge and Damarus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Oh hey, looks like BuF is still up and running. :D Anyone want some free toys?

Both figures suffered vicious toddler attacks a long time ago and have been sitting in storage. Gorge survived, minus a kneecap and a few broken joints, but he still stands. Damarus wasn't so lucky. If anyone wants them e-mail me at eriktande [at] gmail.com and let me know, free shipping to the US and Canada.

*note* There is only 1 Gorge (he's just been duplicated in Photoshop to make the pic more interesting.
[screenshot]http://i48.tinypic.com/2n897p5.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i45.tinypic.com/345onz5.jpg[/screenshot]

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I sent you an email. I'll cover all costs for you and they will go to a good home.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sad I missed out on this. I've been trying to find Damarus forever.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Spine, if you need to reconsider I will understand. If you had friends on another forum and want to give them first dibbs it's cool. If not I will happily share Damarus with Brizz.

Brizz I was going to restore Damarus (I do that as a side thing) and I'd happily share him before or after the restore if he sends me both.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Spine, if you need to reconsider I will understand. If you had friends on another forum and want to give them first dibbs it's cool. If not I will happily share Damarus with Brizz.

Brizz I was going to restore Damarus (I do that as a side thing) and I'd happily share him before or after the restore if he sends me both.

I've already shipped you both. Brizz is out of luck. :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000

I don't want to steal your figure you got fair and square but I wouldn't complain if he showed up :p

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Thank you spine for your generosity.

Brizz of course I will share my good fortune. I have PM'ed you.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I got your package yesterday Spine. I cannot thank you enough! My son is 15, and he's grown up around UT coding and servers by watching me and testing endlessly on our family LAN with whatever project I was working on. He was playing Borderlands 2 last evening when I strolled in and set Gorge down on the table in front of him. He was more geeked out than me, lol. We spent the evening discussing how to display him and I think we are going to make a paper-mache' Deck section to put him on. Anyway, thank you again. You were very generous and it went to a home where it will be treasured.

Brizz, as promised Damarus is on his way to you. He does have some spline shearing on the connector pieces in a couple of spots but it's all fixable. The model itself is crisp and clean so a couple of evenings making some poly splines will get him respawned in no time. If you need help with it, let me know. The rifle he comes with is straight and in great shape too.

This was a really cool act spline. Well done sir.

Update:
Yeah Boy!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNREAL-UNIV...5603?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2560459fe3
She's on her way too :)

Last edited: