I have a very very basic Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

david_s3000

Nov 29, 2001
Visit site
HOW DO U USE THIS STUPID EDITOR!!!! I can't work out how it works... I'm probably just being really stupid... but there isn't a tutorial or anything...

cdeaconu

waiting for the worms
Jul 13, 2001
not far enough
www.geocities.com
how 2 use the ******* editor

step1. Take the UT CD in one hand
step2. Move hand back
step3. Hurl CD at opponent
step4. Repeat until CD wears out or opponent is dead

You have edited the appearance of the room

This is what you meant, right?

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Actually there are two difficult steps in learning the editor:

1. getting into it

2. mastery

There is a big span of learning inbetween of course, but the first steps where really hard for me. I had never used a 3D editor, and I was used to selecting tools and klicking in the window to do anything. But after I had read a tut and realized how the editor works basically, other stuff followed quickly.

But some ppl will make dozens of crappy maps with their knlowledge, while a few will learn all kinds of tricks that make their maps stand out, flow well, look good while keeping the polys reasonable...