Trouble WIt Da BOTZ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 3, 2000
Hey ya RARE. The bots are hurting bad in 2.81 They will just walk through fire fights and most of the time not even fire a shot. They even seem to be dumber than previous versions. Anyone else have this problem?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>W O R D to the PINK aka PuNisHeR [/quote]

gustav84

Nov 2, 2000
Stupid bots

I think so too that the bots are more stupid than the other versions. And I do not like that they are using frag grenades so often. They just kill themselvs and it is pretty anoying. I thought that they were pretty smart in Inf 2.8 but when I downloaded 2.81 they just bebame a couple of eggheads.

The Swede

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Have some patience god damnit, its all komming, things wont just get handed to u on a silver platter!

INF 2.81 is realy a beta 0.02, allmost everything has been frouwn in the dumpster since 2.75, and rebuilt.

gfsig3.jpg

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.

IblisJinn

Sep 26, 2000
Bot problems...

It seems the problem with the bots is that they're relying too much on grenades instead of other weapons. Instead of unloading with a Benelli at close range, they go for a frag and...well, get hosed.

One other thing with bots-it's cool that they can go prone, but I've seen them do it at pretty weird times-like when I'm two feet away with an MP5.

Another problem I've noticed is (I think this is right) killing bots that are either kneeling or prone-the corpse ends up floating a foot or two off the ground. Kinda odd.

Great job though.

R.I.P_TickeT

Nov 5, 2000
Hehe

Jeah, they do tend to drop grenades at their feet. It's kinda cute, unless yer nearby.

They dont snipe me, either...

The good outweighs the bad with the new patch, though...

My fps jumped and weapons work better.