this should speed up healthcare reform???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
WTF! :eek:
State Legislation Opposing Certain Health Reforms, 2009-2010
http://www.ncsl.org/?tabid=18906

Yes, that'll speed it along. pfffffffffffffffft. :confused: Thanks Florida!

I usually don't start too many threads in the BUF off topic section, but I figured this shouldn't get too many hits.;)

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Funny how some of these States went to Obama in the 2008 election and now they do not want anything to do with his pet project.

Many of these pieces of legislation are the result of the backroom sweetheart deals being made to pass health care reform. This makes one wonder why these deals need to be made if passing health care is the right thing to do, or, if this reform is so bad the you need to sucker votes out of people. Either way, we lose.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
The idea of people getting healthcare for free (especially black and poor people) just rubs me the wrong way, you know? :republican: /continues to live a terrible unhealthy lifestyle of watching Fox News and eating McDonalds and dies of a heart attack, because he cannot get health insurance

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Funny how some of these States went to Obama in the 2008 election and now they do not want anything to do with his pet project.

Many of these pieces of legislation are the result of the backroom sweetheart deals being made to pass health care reform. This makes one wonder why these deals need to be made if passing health care is the right thing to do, or, if this reform is so bad the you need to sucker votes out of people. Either way, we lose.

All the states that oppose healthcare reform are backwater retard states that probably need it the most hth

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Surprise? Apparently the Republican's oppose the health care bill? And they want to find ways to get what they want?

~Jason

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
All the states that oppose healthcare reform are backwater retard states that probably need it the most hth

You obviously did not read what I said nor did you look at the list of States.

And why the hell is your every response to anyone opposing the current health care reform bills is a "backwater retard"? Is that all you've got? Saying crap like that only makes YOU the retard.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
shh its because republicans are in bed with big businesses like health insurance providers and love ****ing over the lower class don't tell anyone it is a secret

Comments like this REALLY make me wish you weren't on my side of this debate.

~Jason

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You know guys, I would CHEAT if it meant the Republicans wouldn't win. Keep those bastards out!

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
A single-payer insurance system would bypass all these issues.

Not really. I love how folks think that here in the US, a single payer system would fix all of our health care/coverage ills. All it would do is open a whole new can of worms. At times, it is better sticking with the devil you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.