The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Welcome to the second incarnation of the Signature Exchange Program!!

well I have nothing new today but I plan on turning this into a sig...

xanta.gif

for x-mas this year.

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
Well, hmm...

Actually, I don't really care if it has pictures or not. I'll just list a bunch on things I like:

Battle Realms (game)
Ancient/Medieval Warfare
Cool random graphic patterns :)
Knowledge (<--- Einstein avatar)

Amanda

Banned
Nov 10, 2001
Institution
Well, I have finally gotten a legit version of PS7, and I am actually getting really good. My boyfriend helped me lasso, but other than that, I've learned everything by myself. I'm pretty proud. Anyways, here are a couple of my works. haha

Attachments

• AmandaSig.jpg
    AmandaSig.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 180
  • yayy.gif
    yayy.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 156

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
AX000, shrink that beast down man, the max height is 150. And Amanda:
Unleash your Digital Art talents in here. Please upload your art to your own webspace, as we don't allow image attachments in this forum.
You probably wont get QAPete breaking through your skylight, just dont do it again please.

Phatcat, I've got a few things to complete, than I'll link to them, I've gotta return fire for that one you did on the temps. I'll also have to point AMMAGETSVM in the direction of this thread.

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
BeoWolf said:
Well, hmm...

Actually, I don't really care if it has pictures or not. I'll just list a bunch on things I like:

Battle Realms (game)
Ancient/Medieval Warfare
Cool random graphic patterns :)
Knowledge (<--- Einstein avatar)

If you could be so kind, Hunter?

Super Feen

probably not a skrull
Jun 23, 2001
Erection Cove
Request v2.0

before the forums got borked i made a request for a couple sigs that i don't think anyone got, so I would appreciate if some peeps could make a couple xmen sigs for me, one of them featuring Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat and another with Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler. The only restriction I have is that they be of the comic book characters, not the movie/tv incarnations, thanks in advance:)