LiquiD_SiN: WHERE ARE YOU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS KID:

-----------------M I S S I N G-----------------
liquidsin.jpg

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 05-21-2000).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
LiquiD_SiN search update:

Last seen at a Pokemon convention in south Detroit.

bullet2.gif

sunface.gif
-Lizard: Chunky Style
"But face it, you're a neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie. What would you be
doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?"
-Bender

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 05-22-2000).]

Sky

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
I saw someone who looked just like him reformating hard drives on Cheap @ss e-machines at the local Office Depot. When the clerks ;who were talking in a group ignoring customers; saw him one shouted and the LS lookalike ran from the store giggling like a mad man. Do ya think it was him?

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
Is that a face with an attitude or what? :D
"Anybody else want some?"

I think I saw that same pic at the post office... a child molester or sumpin.....I dunno. :D

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>When the clerks ;who were talking in a group ignoring customers; saw him one shouted and the LS lookalike ran from the store giggling like a mad man. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, now that I think about it, Liquid_SiN looks kind of like Jay from the movie Clerks :).

(noise, noise, noise, smoking dope, smoking dope, noise, noise, noise...)

hehe...

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
Maybe he fell in the toilet. You know how that goes... yeesh! Who knows, last i heard of LS was when he e-mailed me about 3 months ago, i e-mailed him back, and he never returned my e-mail....... But then a few weeks later i saw him on the forum again.

Either way, i think he fell in the toilet

bullet2.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Let me say that as little as @Home cares about its customers, I will give them credit for their speedy installation. When I made the call for cable, they were at my house in days and I was up and running. This DSL crap better be worth waiting for. I ordered it eons ago and the ISP says "we have to wait for Ameritech to lease the line" or some jive or something or other. d00ds I am dying to play some UT again, and bots just dont cut it.

I will return soon though. I'm making a list of whose *** I'm gonna kick, so you'll all get your turn. Best to get me while I'm still rusty. My reflexes have diminished thanks to Xenogears and RE:CV.

For now I just post from my cousin's or uncle's house when I get the chance. And well I'm getting a chronic case of swampass and it's a beautiful day out, so catch yall later.

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor