Spamerdespam

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Just testing my new Sig ;)
warham.gif

------------------
The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

[This message has been edited by BloW__Smoke[PuF] (edited 05-30-2000).]

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

Cool image but talk about slow down... :(

Try to reduce the size a bit, it's a cool image though, you should stick with it :)

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
One of the fighters in Tachyon.
Very cool sim, imo better as SL.

I played an multiplayer games with 54 ppl, but the server could handle ,glup> 120 ppl.
Spacebattles like you never seen online before, very cool and balanced fighters, not to powerfull guns like in SL.

The capital ships are CAPITAL ship, man i felt realy an dwarf near an "light" freighter.

Also now taking on an Big commandship IS DANGEROUS, not firing some dumb torps, but disabling section by section, and be able to fly true them, when the shields are down.
This is really an cool sim.

And the fighter fly so good, that even the Wolverine or the Phoenix of SL looks like freighters in movement.

bullet2.gif

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action
warham.gif

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!