i'm considering a new nick, tell me what you think

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
LOL @ Morety.

Cascade, the new sig is fantastic, could you make me one? I'll try to think of more suggestions for new names in return.

The best names are ones like Boom, where your friends can make your name a keybind.

So how about some of these...

Medic
Sweet
Roger That
Dirt bag
Useless
Sucker
Toasted
Yeehaw
Nice
Next
EnGAgeAccoRdiNgtOopERaTiONalPaRaMetErs

These are all really great names, feel free to use any one of them. Seriously, any one of these names would be really cool.

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
The undisputed, world champion, 1on1, UT clan.
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
It's not *BOOM* It's not shutting down *BOOM* I, aaaahahahahhahhah *BOOM* *FLASH* sigh......sigh... *FLAFLAFLASH*.....*BOOM* neeep! neeep! neeep!

muahahahahaha that game rocked

OK, anyway...how about these:

Nordostersjokustartilleriflygspanningsimulatoranlaggningsmaterielunderhasuppfoljningssystemdiskussionsinlaggsforberedelsearbeten. That's Swedish, one of the longest words in any language. The definition is even longer.

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauautamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. That means, in Maori, "The place where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, who slid, climbed and swallowed mountains, known as landeater, played his flute to his loved one."

El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula. That is the full name of Los Angeles.

But if those are a bit too short, how about this:

wefopwekrpfowkep fowkafop kwapeot re[pto ep[wt [pwer ope[wot[pro teopritpoer tpowi afo weofiu ()U#)(U ER()8()#&$ )(#UIPODSIOPDFI PO ERR 1 4M L33T H4Hah$hah4ilsjdie rp4ot[pr t[irpo oiaPO IDPOiew [proewp[r o[p O!!!!!!!11

Wait a minute! How about these:

Moo!
Habouji!
Batai d'va!
Nouwandi!
Bywonda!
MOUHAGA!!!!!
Qupada!

MOUHAGA!!!!!!!! hahaha, I like that one!
bullet2.gif

Kukuman|PuF
Visit http://www.realsystems.ws/ today!

[This message has been edited by Kukuman (edited 05-25-2000).]

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Habouji!!!!

Oh man, what a great name!

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
[Boom]Boom|PuF

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
OMG. CaSCaDe, you RuLe.

Thank you so much.

let me try it on....

boomsign.gif

How do you do that??? You must use one of those computer program thingies. I only really use wordperfect and UT.

bullet2.gif

Clan [Boom]
[Boom]Boom|PuF

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
yo boom try to get a copy of PHOTOSHOP!!!!

IT RULEZ

anyway you should use the smallpic i made in your sign

boomsignsmall.gif

there it is use that one in your sign and the other one to show off!

bullet2.gif

SiLLeCoN VaLLeY WaTCH ouT, HeRe CoMeS THe GReaT HeLL BRiNGeR!
cassign2small.gif