Unban Bryan please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
popcorn.gif

Looks like this thread calls for the strategic popcorn reserves.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Notice who started them, fuckface. Oh lordy, it was you.
Yep, ZERO slurs in my first post to you. And your reply served one up right at the start.
Try talking about namecalling when your cunt isn't spewing it first.

And since you gave 0 effort in reading my reply (as you always do) and instead come up with asinine remarks missing the point entirely, I'll not even dignify your ad hominems with a proper response.

And yeah I know Balton. But it was worth it for the 'Leo gets destroyed on a point by point basis' tag.

@Mister_Prophet Doesn't matter really. Any other section would've raised the same points - albeit probably less aggressively. (but given Leo's track record, he'd just deny them offhand and declare anyone not him dumb)
Oh really again? Perhaps not slurs but the post was attack either way and the way you wrote in a disrespectful/knowitall/hastheworldonhishand way. That's what you think and the rest of the zombies like you. But that's not how real world works like or how real people think. Another acussation here that I think veryone is dumb except me. No, I made it clear that you are dumb especially because you call me dumb along with others and precisely and completely missing the point too. I gave a lot of effort reading your replies, you apparently gave no shit in thoroughly reading the threads of thinking about them or thinking what the person might have felt or going through. Zero thought went into consideration of Bryan in this at all. So there you go. You're wasting your own time because there will not be common ground with you and you do not have a bit of "healthy" common sense. You might have a sense that is common but that goes with the rest of the "zombies" and that I can't really count.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Oh really again? Perhaps not slurs but the post was attack either way and the way you wrote in a disrespectful/knowitall/hastheworldonhishand way. That's what you think and the rest of the zombies like you. But that's not how real world works like or how real people think. Another acussation here that I think veryone is dumb except me. No, I made it clear that you are dumb especially because you call me dumb along with others and precisely and completely missing the point too. I gave a lot of effort reading your replies, you apparently gave no shit in thoroughly reading the threads of thinking about them or thinking what the person might have felt or going through. Zero thought went into consideration of Bryan in this at all. So there you go. You're wasting your own time because there will not be common ground with you and you do not have a bit of "healthy" common sense. You might have a sense that is common but that goes with the rest of the "zombies" and that I can't really count.
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N618fLxQP6w[/m]

is this real life

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
You sick stalker. You always dig up threads to ridicule someone. Always. You appear everywhere on so many forums, trying to get your ass into everything but being a complete utter idiot. And yet you don't show how you bash and unfairly ridicule. Bryan never claimed that content was his in the case of the remake mod. Besides he found a way to actually code stuff. And he also found out some other neat stuff about the SW beta which wasn't documented before, especially concerning the bots. He can do his art as well, for example he made a quake skin based on the enemy light guard skin which looked really well and fitted well. And he did that on his own, it wasn't just pure copy paste. He can do his maps as well. But those guys never seem to get the point of what was the mod and they keep acusing and acusing. Just like you. And what again? I managed to recover and track down so much on my own that you won't ever fucking ever get near me. But you are envying this, it's like penis envy, same with the dumb acussation
You envy someone's skill and intelligence and flag him as dumb. How very much zombie like. Hmmm... Perhaps I should get a gun to end this zombie invasion once and for all. Because, perhaps, you know, those parasites certainly have the way with you. Why else would bryan trigger always such a cataclysm? Because the parasites in your rotten BRAINZ react to it. Now....come get some...
EDIT: Oh and also, I don't just post requests on forums waiting to be filled, I actively searched, contacted people etc, dug down into stuff hardly anyone knew was around, at least from the ucommunity. I did actual research and still do if you look elsewhere. I don't just repost and write lengthy "neat" posts like delacroix does, often not even crediting someone else from recovery. I did mention the guy who provided the unreal alpha monsters preview for example. After asking of course. But Delacroix didn't even bother to ask.

Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
You envy someone's skill and intelligence and flag him as dumb. How very much zombie like. Hmmm... Perhaps I should get a gun to end this zombie invasion once and for all.

Can we now ban Leo on the basis of threatening to kill other forum members?

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
And you claim yourself to be a furry but you are indistinguishable from any other mass moron around, the only thing that separates you is your avatar but not your soul. So get that right.

^ THIS goes against THIS V

Perhaps there's more in the guy than you see. Perhaps he's got certain talents which you can't observe because you judge his somewhat erratic posts and explosive nature.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
^ THIS goes against THIS V
No it doesn't really. It makes perfect sense and the contrast is also what makes my point.
Btw I have a plan but I'm not sure if it's reay for public yet. But it's something I might execute if bryan is not unbanned at all. ha
hahahahaha

Oh and crytophreaak, how do you know I would want to do that? What if I used the gun for something else, if I had it in the first place? Who said I would use it to kill forum members? Only you made the conection. What if I was more creative with it like shooting down a plank to stop zombies. Or using the gun on myself....or..something like that?!
I feel so weird now...

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
No it doesn't really. It makes perfect sense and the contrast is also what makes my point.
Btw I have a plan but I'm not sure if it's reay for public yet. But it's something I might execute if bryan is not unbanned at all. ha
hahahahaha

Oh and crytophreaak, how do you know I would want to do that? What if I used the gun for something else, if I had it in the first place? Who said I would use it to kill forum members? Only you made the conection. What if I was more creative with it like shooting down a plank to stop zombies. Or using the gun on myself....or..something like that?!
I feel so weird now...

leo, listen to this and relax, sleep about it and then think what might be going wrong :

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14SlHB2nyFg[/M]

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Oh really again? Perhaps not slurs but the post was attack either way and the way you wrote in a disrespectful/knowitall/hastheworldonhishand way.
The only 'disrespect' in my first post was acknowledging the COMPLETE ignorance of logic and reasonable debate that you have carried ever since you joined this board.
Can't handle that? Grown a skin.

Hell, you're quick to lash out first AS PROVEN BEFORE.
OK, now you are being a major dumbass right there.
So, now we have not only proven that you can't take what you give, but that you are also a MASSIVE hypocrite.

You know, you shouldn't judge by a cover
That's why we are judging Bryan by his ACTIONS - You know, making 7 posts that were ENTIRELY unnecessary, having zero justifiable content regardless of the 'context' you're so fond of using as a defense.

If he were sensible, if he understood context himself then he would've ignored and reported anything he didn't like, it's that simple.

Meanwhile, YOU are all too quick to judge OTHER people by their 'cover' yourself:
That's what you think and the rest of the zombies like you. But that's not how real world works like or how real people think.
I've been able to figure out things you would never ever think or dream of.

Again, HYPOCRITICAL to a flaw, nevermind providing absolutely NO justification for your arguments beyond "I'm better than you."

I am arguing and fighting clueless self declared morons just like you. And you claim yourself to be a furry but you are indistinguishable from any other mass moron around, the only thing that separates you is your avatar but not your soul.
And your soul is different how? Prove it, because so far you have yet to do so.

The funniest part about this is, I only mentioned furry as an aside, being something of ridicule around here - but now you seem to have a problem with that too, thinking it's some form of identity I care for. Oh Leo...

So, why am I a zombie?
I made it clear that you are dumb especially because you call me dumb
So basically, because "I'm better than you."
Do you want to know why I and everyone else here call you mentally retarded?

It's simple.

You are a hypocrite who values himself far above everything else, and has done nothing to prove that worth.

Quite the contrary, in fact:
See the Deus Ex thread. YOU judged the book by it's cover and summarily refused to respect, consider or even READ the opinions of people who have REPEATEDLY read that book from start to finish.

You cannot debate because you have no interest in debating - debate being the very concept FORUMS ARE BUILT ON.
You are only here to post your opinion and think yourself smarter than the world.

Well guess what - You are verifiably, demonstrably not!

and completely missing the point too
Finally some meat.. Let's see, the point: "Unban him cause he wants to upload stuff and the rules are clearly wrong. He's done good elsewhere before so he should be excused."
Counterpoint: If he wanted to upload stuff, then he should've done so instead of getting into a slapfight. Besides, he had plenty of time to upload then, and did not do so. Oh, and past 'good' (read: questionable) deeds doesn't justify present childishness.

But you're so clever to notice and see everything huh? HUH?!
I'm clever enough to see when a post is wasted space where a click on that big ! button would've sufficed..
7 out of his 9 posts were such. Clearly you are not!

He could've waited, he could've ignored, he COULD HAVE DONE A MILLION OTHER THINGS, BUT NO.
He CHOSE to make the majority of his post count the exact forum equivalent of rabid screaming and flailing. Not exactly a good start on a forum.

Action speaks louder than Intent. You clearly have yet to learn this.

As for the time...
the point of christmas was to try to be kind and helpful.
The time of year or day does not excuse being a moron, least of all about things that have NOTHING to do with the holidays.

Again, one's INTENT do not justify one's ACTIONS!
(needless replies when ignore/report would've sufficed)

You have shown your intent - State your opinion and call anyone disagreeing a "zombie dumbass" just because "I'm Better than You."
In REAL LIFE that's called blind arrogance.

if not just because it's christmas. But obviously that is not appreciated here
Murderers and pedophiles are not released en masse 'just because it's christmas.'

There's a very good reason for that.

You might have a sense that is common but that goes with the rest of the "zombies" and that I can't really count.
By now I interpret "zombies" from you as "other people". So essentially, you have a problem with the far majority of the world around you.

Maybe, just maybe.. They aren't the problem... You are!

LEI STALKER
Translation: Lei brings up Bryan's copyright infringing and hyper intolerant past (ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE MY MUSIC SELECTION CAN DOWNLOAD MY MOD), and you brush it off with the word 'stalker'. Way to miss the point. (as you are so fond of claiming others do all the time)

He made stuff
Wrongs do not justify rights.
Murderers are not tolerated even if they saved lives in the past.
Where the hell did you drop your moral compass?!

You envy someone's skill and intelligence
LeiLei is a mapper, modder, coder who has had a hand in many projects, including some opensource game quite a few people play.
I personally had never heard of Bryan before you brought this affair up, and everything I see in Lei's links just proves to me that the ban isn't misplaced.

If you want to call envy, at least gets your facts even remotely right.

Now back to your hypocrisy...
Your point being "BRYAN IS DEEPER THAN YOU" and "I'M DEEPER THAN YOU"?
Because oh yes, you certainly have provided the slightest bit of observable justification for THAT assumption.. More like you pulled that one out of your 'arse', amirite?

And if that's not the case, then yet again you are a hypocrite more than willing to judge all the other books in the world by their covers.

hahahahaha
"If I don't get what I want I'll break the rules!"
That's nice. Very mature, like the rest of your post history.

Oh wait, weren't you just labelling the rest of humanity as zombies earlier?
So there we have it folks; Leo has just threatened - if only in words - to kill people if he isn't placated.
What if I used the gun for something else
Can't take getting called out on your crap huh? HUH? HUH?
Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

Welease Wodger!
Oh fuck you ambershee, now I want to watch Life of Brian. :lol:

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The only 'disrespect' in my first post was acknowledging the COMPLETE ignorance of logic and reasonable debate that you have carried ever since you joined this board.
Can't handle that? Grown a skin.

Hell, you're quick to lash out first AS PROVEN BEFORE.

So, now we have not only proven that you can't take what you give, but that you are also a MASSIVE hypocrite.

That's why we are judging Bryan by his ACTIONS - You know, making 7 posts that were ENTIRELY unnecessary, having zero justifiable content regardless of the 'context' you're so fond of using as a defense.

If he were sensible, if he understood context himself then he would've ignored and reported anything he didn't like, it's that simple.

Meanwhile, YOU are all too quick to judge OTHER people by their 'cover' yourself:

Again, HYPOCRITICAL to a flaw, nevermind providing absolutely NO justification for your arguments beyond "I'm better than you."

And your soul is different how? Prove it, because so far you have yet to do so.

The funniest part about this is, I only mentioned furry as an aside, being something of ridicule around here - but now you seem to have a problem with that too, thinking it's some form of identity I care for. Oh Leo...

So, why am I a zombie?

So basically, because "I'm better than you."
Do you want to know why I and everyone else here call you mentally retarded?

It's simple.

You are a hypocrite who values himself far above everything else, and has done nothing to prove that worth.

Quite the contrary, in fact:
See the Deus Ex thread. YOU judged the book by it's cover and summarily refused to respect, consider or even READ the opinions of people who have REPEATEDLY read that book from start to finish.

You cannot debate because you have no interest in debating - debate being the very concept FORUMS ARE BUILT ON.
You are only here to post your opinion and think yourself smarter than the world.

Well guess what - You are verifiably, demonstrably not!

Finally some meat.. Let's see, the point: "Unban him cause he wants to upload stuff and the rules are clearly wrong. He's done good elsewhere before so he should be excused."
Counterpoint: If he wanted to upload stuff, then he should've done so instead of getting into a slapfight. Besides, he had plenty of time to upload then, and did not do so. Oh, and past 'good' (read: questionable) deeds doesn't justify present childishness.

I'm clever enough to see when a post is wasted space where a click on that big ! button would've sufficed..
7 out of his 9 posts were such. Clearly you are not!

He could've waited, he could've ignored, he COULD HAVE DONE A MILLION OTHER THINGS, BUT NO.
He CHOSE to make the majority of his post count the exact forum equivalent of rabid screaming and flailing. Not exactly a good start on a forum.

Action speaks louder than Intent. You clearly have yet to learn this.

As for the time...

The time of year or day does not excuse being a moron, least of all about things that have NOTHING to do with the holidays.

Again, one's INTENT do not justify one's ACTIONS!
(needless replies when ignore/report would've sufficed)

You have shown your intent - State your opinion and call anyone disagreeing a "zombie dumbass" just because "I'm Better than You."
In REAL LIFE that's called blind arrogance.

Murderers and pedophiles are not released en masse 'just because it's christmas.'

There's a very good reason for that.

By now I interpret "zombies" from you as "other people". So essentially, you have a problem with the far majority of the world around you.

Maybe, just maybe.. They aren't the problem... You are!

Translation: Lei brings up Bryan's copyright infringing and hyper intolerant past (ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIKE MY MUSIC SELECTION CAN DOWNLOAD MY MOD), and you brush it off with the word 'stalker'. Way to miss the point. (as you are so fond of claiming others do all the time)

Wrongs do not justify rights.
Murderers are not tolerated even if they saved lives in the past.
Where the hell did you drop your moral compass?!

LeiLei is a mapper, modder, coder who has had a hand in many projects, including some opensource game quite a few people play.
I personally had never heard of Bryan before you brought this affair up, and everything I see in Lei's links just proves to me that the ban isn't misplaced.

If you want to call envy, at least gets your facts even remotely right.

Now back to your hypocrisy...

Your point being "BRYAN IS DEEPER THAN YOU" and "I'M DEEPER THAN YOU"?
Because oh yes, you certainly have provided the slightest bit of observable justification for THAT assumption.. More like you pulled that one out of your 'arse', amirite?

And if that's not the case, then yet again you are a hypocrite more than willing to judge all the other books in the world by their covers.

"If I don't get what I want I'll break the rules!"
That's nice. Very mature, like the rest of your post history.

Oh wait, weren't you just labelling the rest of humanity as zombies earlier?
So there we have it folks; Leo has just threatened - if only in words - to kill people if he isn't placated.
Can't take getting called out on your crap huh? HUH? HUH?
Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

Oh fuck you ambershee, now I want to watch Life of Brian. :lol:
AHAHAHAHAHA. Really? Hypocrite? You have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about and yes I CAN FLATLY SAY I'm bettere than you because I know that. Simply because of this nonsense and twisting of facts and your unability to sense humor at the end of my last post too. Action is not louder than intent, not always. And Bryan was just defending myself. He just had the bad luck that thread was there. And? You can't judge it because you don't even know the full context. The full context of the thread. Would you like if someone just spurted here and brought out private issues between you and him on public forum and posting pics and logs of private convos just because he said he would do so if something didn't happen? Just to name an example. Would you? And would you be able to control your response if you were say just 12 or 13 that well? You can be glad Bryan didn't do worse things I'd say. There's only so much one can be pushed, that counts even for me. And you should remember that.
I am not saying BRYAN IS DEEPER THAN YOU. I am saying Bryan might be deeper than you think he is. Just judging someone by post history of which most of it was stirred up. Well that's really nice.
And what arguments do you mean? I don't want to be specific because I don't want to appear as boasting, but you are almost forcing me to. Just because you don't know about my history of sucesses does not mean I have to list it all. I am not leilei who's on ego trip and being hateful towards everything else and spreading the hate across. Yes he is a stalker, simply because he continuously brings up other forum threads of many people to shun them down. He does this and you can see it even in the links he posted. He pointed out to bryan's anime edit thread JUST TO LAUGH HIM DOWN.
But that is excusable I guess. But Bryan shouldn't have backed off. No he shouldn't. Not because of shit social pressure from morons like leilei. They don't deserve that kind of attention. Leilei deserves none attention. I was around for ages too and I helped and made tons of mods and helped with various servers across Unreal and UT territory, I have recovered pieces of history too or helped to track them down. Just because you are not aware of my contributions doesn't mean I have to list all but let's just say I mentioned it now, just like you mentioned apparent leilei's contributions.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
If you had a single iota of intelligence as you so claim to do, you'd already know "humor" never transfers well over text, and least of all when it mingles so well with all the other letter diarrhea you spew.

As for Bryan. It's called ignoring - not 'backing down'. There's a gigantic difference, but it's clear you can't tell.

Oh, and I'm better than you. This thread proves it so I don't have to.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The fact that you equated Bryan's actions which do not constitute for a ban(where was the warning or infraction either way, nowhere), respectively my request of unbanning and pardoning on christmas, with releasing murderers from prison and "pedophiles", show that you have no sense of "morals" which you yourself accuse me of. Who is the hypocrite? Could it be that it is you who fail to see it? And obviously you also have no idea of what certain words really mean. You're just a "zombie" eating whatever mass media and society spurts at you. But that's not real. It's full of lies, bending truth, misconceptions and hate.
SO your point is always follow rules. That's what nazis did too. So they're saint as far as their idiology and society went. They are good citizens. The citizens who flagged jews are good citizens. It was their duty. See where I'm getting at? My humor and points are clever and cleverly interconnected, it's just that you fail to connect it yourself and get it. Because you know no better than just live your commercial spending lifestyle and being a "zombie". I wouldn't be surprised though if it turned out you have toxoplasma in your blood for example. "But we're humans, we think, we have free mind, this is free country, we can do what we want" and then from the same people you hear about ridiculous rules their boss thought up and enforce these rules even though they dont come on paper, but they are afraid of losing their social position so they do anyway. Yet they are free. They are so free but they end up being easily manipulated by power and other forces. So free... just like you apparently.
And any abuse is justified because of the rules, because they say so and I don't respect them. That they can change something in a whim and make my life more difficult and then blame it all on me. All so typical.
No, what should happen is to think why certain rules are there and why not. What is abuse of power and what is not. But that's something almost everyone completely forgot. ANd of course you can't be influenced by brain parasites too because you have free mind and it cant be compared to rats and other stuff because humans are not animals, bla bla bla. They shortcircuit any conscious thinking. All there is is the sub consciousness but they are not even aware it exists, they only live the rules and are so hellishly convinced of their superiority that they do this. Not unlike nazis, again. Except that was wrong because the superiority was centered around the "race-subrace" suddenly. But when it's other cases, it's always justificable. Not just nazis had concentration camps. The british or even dutch did too on some colonies. Yet it's hardly talked about. Just because they didn't want to adapt to their oh so great happy society. Even though they invaded. It's like borg collective. If there's anything those
represent, it's exactly this kind of thing.

But acording to you I'm hypocrite and only put myself above others. Oh really? Have you ever given money to a poor person? Just given, without asking anything back. To help out. I bet you didn't because you think they will only use it for alcohol and whatever. But have you actually ever sacrificed anything? Have you given money even if you hardly had enough to survive. I bet not. While all the richs are passing by and looking at the poor like they are filth to avoid. So come to me and say that to my face, IRL. It's easy to judge someone without walking in one's shoes. And this is what you're doing and even worse, because you can not feel any empathy and understanding. You don't even judge based on your experience, you judge based on society dogmas. Yet you claim to be a furry. Now WHO is the hypocrite?

EDIT: As for "ignoring", umm what? No, I meant that Bryan backed off when confronted about the anime thread by leilei, he also backed off when the pressure was too much and people ridiculed his project despite not getting the point. That's not ignoring. Apparently you can't tell.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Umm, what? What does that have anything to do with this? Or you want to say I am destroyer? Don't be ridiculous.
If you want to say he's arguing like me, no he isn't. I can't judge him based on that, but I wasn't spewing out threats of INFORMING POLICE, etc around based on some vague stuff. If you want to say that my acussation of leilei as stalking is anything similar...well it's not. I saw myself and this wasn't the only ocasion, here on buf that leilei tends to shun others by pointing old threads. It's not like I actively searched his posts in order to find this out. But by Bryan showing me few threads and now leilei doing this here, I think that's pretty and very clear.
Also I am not defending myself here, I am defending Bryan.

EDIT: Also now I remember...I remember destroyer. He was just a kid ages ago, playing on my server too I believe and on another one I was admin at the time. I think he was back then obsessed with flying stuff too. Interesting that I suddenly see people mentioned that I saw or played with long ago. Perhaps he's right about something there though, but you can't really be comparing it to this. I am not giving up and letting go of defending Bryan in this case. Also so many times I turned out to be right about so many people, yet it's hardly acknowledged and only after the fact. Even Delacroix knows this, by experience. Yet he never learns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.