Guess who's Resurrected himself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WNxBloWSmoke

Jun 24, 2013
OMG!! this place still exists :D

I wonder who still remembers me, it has been over a decade or so, since i last posted here LOL..

I still see my old buddy Selerox is still posting.. Heya Bud, long time now see..
Was chatting with WildBill (who rememebers him BTW) and was going down memory lane, and stumbled across BUF again..
And ofc i just coudnt resist too say hi too some old farts..

Well guys, greetings of the Former WeedHead :D

WNxBloWSmoke

Jun 24, 2013
All fine here, still together with the missus (she says Hi btw) stopped UT bout an era ago :D.. Joined a Gaming Community where i WildBill hangs out.
Still addicted too gaming, but in time i lost my touch for shooters, guess age is slowly catching up with me now.. But now and then you still can find me on the Battlefields of Planetside2..

When OFP was released i got hooked too the game, and ever since i became a modder for the Arma series.
So still alive and kicking..

never realised BuF is still here :D.
its nice too see you again ..

WNxBloWSmoke

Jun 24, 2013
Nice, I've put a stupid amount of time into Planetside 2. I'm on Cobalt by the way :)

Pity, Warrior Nation plays on the Ceres server, where i have also all my stuff..
But with tonights game night, i noticed my Crappy FPS in PS2 is back, prolly some memory leak again, can play for 10mins then it falls down too 1FPS.. Relogging helps for a other 10mins or so, just too see it fall back too 10FPS..

So i dont play it much lately..

But WNx is large, so there are lot of games they support, so its back for me too Arma3 and Warframe :D

WNxBloWSmoke

Jun 24, 2013
Memories of EuroLan :dutch: Say Hi to Lady Smoke :)

Ahh, yeah, good old days... Still remember that, it was great fun.

Still remember dragging CaSCaDe through have of Bath over my shoulder..
Been a few times too the UK after it, still have a soft spot for London somehow

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Hey Blow, nice to see an old face around (and the other old faces that surface as a result)
I'm mostly lurking these days, and not touched anything unreal related for ages (well, apart from games that use the engine). Far too busy with studying at the moment for much gaming, and ended up getting into RPGs a lot more than FPS.