IM REALLY DISCUSTED!....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MaCmAnIaK

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE IS NO UNREAL ED 4 MAC USERS!
WHY IS THAT IS IT WE INTIMIDATE THE PC USER ?! HMMM WELL
WHATEVER IT IS IT FREKEN SUCKS AND MAKES ME MAD AS HELL!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HOPE THIS WILL CHANGE SOON!
UNTIL THEN
THINK DIFFERENT
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gifMACREALMINTOSH

B

Billdog

Take a look in your manual under "Caps Lock".
This is a Infiltration forum, if you want to know what Infiltration is you can try this link.
If your posts ain't about Infiltration, you can try this forum, where your posts might be more welcome.
In this forum we collect Mac fanatics, not Mac maniacs. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you: Are interested in the main topic of this forum (Infiltration). Don't post off topic. Take an interest in showing the rest of us that you'r not just another spammer (se your manual about "Caps Lock" for a start). And agrees to be either a Mac fanatic or a regular Mac user. You have a good chance of being welcome.

M

MaCmAnIaK

I apologize for my posts 4 my mac clan post and 4 the miss proper use of caps lock. But
as 4 my other 2 posts I do not see how they are off topic since I no longer even play regular unreal or
any other mod for that matter except maybe some CTF once in a while. So when I posted my
unreal ed message i was referring to editing maps maybe In Inf. I did not think I had to
specify my interest In unreal ed was for Inf. related subjects being that this Is a Inf. forum.
Furthermore I guess I made a mistake In relying on the good nature of common sense. But I have made a
mental note and I assure you that I will elaborate on any future postings. As For The other
post "Just an Idea" It clearly says an Idea 4 Future Inf. ver. I thank you for educating my
ignorance In the CAPS error I committed, this I can assure you will not be a problem any
more.

Once again I thank 4 your knowledge and apologize with my humblest regrets.

Good Day Sir.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
"THE MaKmAnIaK" !......
"Think Different"
- or don't think at all -
"MACREALMINTOSH"

------------------

[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-23-1999).]

[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-23-1999).]

B

Billdog

It was mainly the Caps Lock that ticked me off. If you want to you can edit and delete your posts and replys by using the pen/paper icon on top of the text (you knew that already). About UnEd on Mac, you'r lucky to play 224+ at all (se Mac porting contract obligations). My best advice is in Zaren's latest post.

All friends.

Z

Zaren

And on the topic of that idea...

Since reading today that Westlake picked up the UT Mac conversion(!), I decided to mail
them and see if they have/had any plans for a Mac UnrealEd. Hopefully I'll hear back in a
day or so (just sent the message out today).

M

MaCmAnIaK

Wow sounds to good to be true Ill keep my fingers crossed!

One can only hope ! lol

H

Hodag

Hey now,
Calm down...Take a deep breath...UED is written in MS Visual Studio which means that it is an SOB (sorry DaddyBone) to port over. I would love to see it on the Mac, but it will take some time to do it right. If I hear anything this board will hear it first...

------------------
Adam C.
-------
Oh Christ... another Mac
fanatic...

M

MaCmAnIaK

Well I don't have clue how all this coding stuff goes and Im sure It Is extremely difficult as well as time
consuming. Although It would be nice to see It happen. We will just have to wait and see but I got faith
In our Friends at WEST LAKE .

ThE MaCmAnIaK
-Think different or don't think at all!-

------------------