any german unreal players having PC Action Magazine September 1998?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
I DLed it, quick peek, (unrealexclusive) looks like a number of early user made levels, one made 1 month after unreal's release.

After Unreal was released EPIC was working on a freebie DM package that would be free, but that turned into Unreal Tournament. They were busy.

They made the mega pak and released it free.

RTNP was handed off to Legend which was released before UT, because EPIC was busy.

I'm just making a few points but the snoop is still on about the "Unreal Developer levels" if something turns up.

I'll check out the mappage later in the Exclusive pak.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Why is it in "official"? If this wasn't the official pack. This was found on a magazine german cover cd and obviously they were confused. The "Unreal Developer Levels" sounds more like official package than this.
There was a singleplayer level pack made and it might have made it to the German stores.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
I'm reminded 3d realms took a horde of custom levels user made and threw them in I think the Atomic Edition of Duke Nukem on a separate CD, prolly a way to distribute them before the internet went bigger time.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure WizardWorks/Sunstorm did that on one of the Duke!Zones bundled with certain editions.