To whoever deleted my map ratings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
To whoever deleted user ratings from my map and disallowed further ratings, go kill yourself.

Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... map doesn't have ratings disabled... its all out deleted from database. The end...

GOD__AM

May 16, 2004
It's common practice here at Nali City to suspend comments on maps that receive a flood of negative/inflamitory responses, or start to get off topic. I am guilty of the latter, and for that I apologize. It seems my comments have at least effected some change in the way maps will be reviewed, and for that I will not apologize.

I think the removal of some comments there seem rather dubious, espically the one where RedFist concured with my thoughts on the matter, but in the long run if people deserving of reviews get them I have no complaints.

If this was an honest effort on your part to make a map then we all failed miserably in our comments, but I suspect that you made this map just to get attention or as a joke. It wasn't funny in any case. Furthermore your comments here only serve to reinforce my opinion that the map was a waste of your time and everyone elses time that comes here to find new maps to play.

I don't know why my comments didn't get removed as well, and if I could remove them myself I would. I feel that my point was made, and I see no reason for the comment to remain on the map in question as it definatly seems trivial now to me, and only serves to annoy people more. That wasn't my original intention at all, and any comments made toward Gnome and Sapper were not made to put him down in any way. They were only made to open peoples eyes about the flood of reviews lately concerning maps like the one in question.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Gnome and Sapper if he feels that my comments were intended to annoy or belittle his efforts here as a reviewer. I was simply trying to make a case for the hard working people here that submit maps and lose out to the ones that make a joke out of the whole system.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Chopin said:
Then you're thinking of the wrong map retard

... o_0 oH, sorey fro my hight stupidiley retardadenss, mIster Mapp0r sireh...

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
The AS map was asking for flame and kiddy comments

Other map was a bad joke even tho I personally dont care about that because more importantly it was ripped and in violation of copyright laws unless you can proof me Plutonic allowed you to modify his level

Instead of complaining and asking people to kill themselves how about trying to make a serious map ?:)

And I didnt remove any comments, the users did it themselves or someone else did then

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I deleted my comments myself,both those maps were just pure SH_t.
So I took myself off the wagon,because MR Proph,,, had it right,we were giving him what he wanted,so I am out of that mess.

And the newOrleans thing being in bad taste didn't bother me that much,**** happens,life a bitch and ya die,but while we are living,that map just sucked bigtime
looks
gamplay
and build
then I read it was another level that got ,not improved,permission so what,but you trashed that other guys map.
Now I should go see the original.

Anyway,stop making joke maps your up to 3 now

Dm-openwater
that new orleans
and the as andaction,all 3 joke maps,i think i heard somthing about 3 strikes? LoL

later...................

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
one guy gave AndACTION a 9.5, and another guy gave it a 10. They were both perfectly valid opinions, but one of the admins (probably a jew) decided to delete both of them, but keep all the zeros, and then close comments on the map, in an effort to produce a deceptively low rating of 1.5 on the map (the actual rating is 3.5).

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Chopin said:
one guy gave AndACTION a 9.5, and another guy gave it a 10. They were both perfectly valid opinions, but one of the admins (probably a jew) decided to delete both of them, but keep all the zeros, and then close comments on the map, in an effort to produce a deceptively low rating of 1.5 on the map (the actual rating is 3.5).

DUDE in all honesty without trying to piss you off,those maps sucked,and you know it,
Please tell us what your plan was,or thinking your tring to do.

You gave DM-Quantus][ a fricking 2, sooooooooooo WTF or a 2.5 at first.

and what happened to your openwater map,you removed it didn't you.
What you can't take a joke?

(((It's a common thing for people to post a 10 or very high score,along with a bunch of zero's)))
think about it, they were slamming your map,not rating it high or more or less they just wer'nt taking your work seriuosly.

I will put it another way,your joke maps are backfiring people exspect somthing cool and awsome,because we played so many different maps.
So make a REAL map now,or more of the same will happen,people will be people.

Last edited:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... also... some people tend to like AndACTION maps... much like a retarded would look at a cube in red and smile (no offense to retards, but they do behave like this and so...). Still, they're valid opinions if you like it that way...

... though, why where admn 'jews' for removing 'slightly-more-than-ZERO-scores' if warranted? I'm not exactly fond of Jews as a religious people (actually, i like my dildo very much), (or any religious people, for that matter. Religion=more or less dumb people with no self-thinking), but ok... valid opinion... i still think it was Al-Qaeda that sabotaged those 3.5 and 9 and 10 scores. I'm not psychotic, i tell you: it was Al-Qaeda! *secret service's MIB gorillas enter bedroom, gun in hand, and take Nahand in a black van to a unknown place... problably area51...* (hmm... interracial with aliens o_0 )...

cataleptic

Jul 9, 2004
How did this thread manage to get onto Jews and dildos? Both interesting topics of conversation, I'll give you that, but...

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
Jews stole my map ratings! :(

jew.gif

Chopin said:

I've been skimming through alot of maps lately removing lame comments. Alot of them were things like:

SomeGuy said:
Rating:0

LOLOLOLOL

or

PaullyWalnuts said:
Rating: .5

My cat likes peanut butter ahaahaa

In efforts to make the NC comments section not too retarded I've been screening out pointless comments that contribute nothing to the map itself other than a radical rating tilt or other pointless flame.

And sometimes comments of a 10 or a 9.5 are in the same retarded boat as well. I actually don't remember if it was your map or not that was part of my sweep a few days back and honestly, I don't care. It sounds to me that the comments were in fact stupid. Pointless comments generally circle around pointless maps and you HAVE been uploading a few of those. So as far as I'm concerned your arguement is pointless. Complaining that a joke map you uploaded got joke comments is hysterically insane.

When you upload a map that isn't meant as a joke then you can expect some sympathy. Otherwise, any comment I or another admin remove is because it should have been removed. We're not in the buisness of removing serious comments and if those comments really were serious then the commentors themselves removed them.

Last edited:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Sorry to say it but NaliCity was a much more entertaining place to visit when there were tens of these kinds of threads every day.

As that isn't the case, let's all laugh at the fact that Alien Legion still hasn't seen the light of day and for bonus points features 404 errors on the screenshots page.

Owned :)

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
LOL! omgush! completely forgot about that. nostalgia laughs save the day! :D

Ulukai said:
Sorry to say it but NaliCity was a much more entertaining place to visit when there were tens of these kinds of threads every day.

As that isn't the case, let's all laugh at the fact that Alien Legion still hasn't seen the light of day and for bonus points features 404 errors on the screenshots page.

Owned :)

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Ok I'm looking through this whole thread...

My conclusions upon reading this thread:

To Chopin: Stop making flame-supported comments. Yes, there might be some injustice against you, (at the same time, there could be just justice going against you). Also, don't make anti-Semetic comments. That is very offensive. You almost sound like the antagonist of the SphereX incident (for further details on that, contact me via PM or talk to the HaloUT team about it).
To everyone else: Well, you guys probably have a point that Chopin is a map thief, very much like a guy I knew named Agent Scully....Nevertheless, can we just tell Chopin to "cram it" and then lock the thread? This thread has already gone from Chopin --> deleted comments --> anti-Jew / anti-semitism --> more about Jews --> dildos --> ownage.

Totally off. My recommendation is :lock: