JB-ScorchedEarth

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
The "Empty" button doesnt appear when you have multiple weapon bases selected (or multiple anythings for that matter), so you'd have to go round each one individually to do that.

But yeah, I do that as soon as I place a weapon base.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
have u gone to the Map Exploiters for a beta. If there is anything wrong at all they will find it. link
I got them to do a beta on one of my maps. And to show the extent in which they search the found a whole you could get down if:
You did a shieldjump whilst using the pint-sized combo.

Trust me its worth it, also its very quick

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
About the stuck botproblem.
It seems it has something to do with the Adrenaline placement.
It looks like the bot can't decide what item to pick up first.
Try "showdebug" or "showai" in the console.
When a bot is stuck you see the red line continously switch between the pickups. You could try replacing them a bit.

Attachments

• ScorchedEarth-Botprob.jpg
    ScorchedEarth-Botprob.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 35

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
I dont remember what it is, but I beleive there is even a command in the editor that will automatically fix the skins for all weapon bases in this situation.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
yeah... usually they notice the site updates.

I don't think it's too late to prod them...
I don't have access to my BU mail at the moment, nor IRC :( (not that news admins EVER listen on IRC)

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
This map is being considered for inclusion in a forthcoming Jailbreak map pack.

Are there any known bugs?
If so, do you have a newer version in which these are fixed? Has this been tested?
If not, how soon do you think you can get these bugs fixed and tested?

INIQUITOUS

Purple Monkey DishWasher
Mar 26, 2005
U.K
www.ini.hazelwhorley.com
*cough* ill test it tomorrow as it seems none of the maps being considered are actually being tested...i mean theres bugs in mooncraters,nosense,gauntlet,snifam,frostbite,cosmos etc etc