Lego parts?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Eh, I always thought of Legos as a age 6+ toy. I've seen kids playing Minecraft on the iPad at age 6. :eek: (and those crap touch controls are way harder than PC :mad:)

But yeah, cool for those kids playing with Legos at 2+.
I guess I've seen six year olds running around aimlesly in Minecraft. But they can actually function with Lego bricks.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
He doesn't like you and is surprised you come from Kansas because he likes Kansas. And doesn't feel that someone he doesn't like could come from such a great state.

Also Sleepyhead, Duplo is for children who are like 1-2+, they are twice the size of regular Lego.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
This is why Hermskii is a prick
I told my wife not to buy any of these toys for our boys and she did. My new rule is simple: If I step on it, it goes into the trash. Lego is wildly smart to create these sets with specialized components. My wife is the sucker. She'll buy another new set to make up for a missing piece and smile at me when she does it. I smile throwing the pieces away knowing she'll never get another nice piece of jewelry from me while we play this fun game of stubbornness. I always win because "I is more smarter" than is. LOL. I figure I'll break even and she won't have any nice jewelry to show for it. At least the kids are happy right? Yeah! LOL.

How the hell did he breed?

Last edited:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Kansas is a great place. I doubt any trollers come from there. Thus, I doubt that guy comes from there. Someone else said I'm trying to cozy up to folks here. LOL. How is that working for me so far? Idiot. LOL. I don't need to be buds with any of you. I have already won. I have a great life, a great wife, awesome kids, cool dogs, tons of friends, enough money and complete faith. I can't even imagine how much several of you must completely hate my guts for that but it won't stop me from praying for you! This place is a train wreck and I'm having a hard time not looking. It is my weakness and it brings me joy. Now please...please stop hurting my feelings. I just can't take it anymore. Next!

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Kansas is a great place. I doubt any trollers come from there. Thus, I doubt that guy comes from there. Someone else said I'm trying to cozy up to folks here. LOL. How is that working for me so far? Idiot. LOL. I don't need to be buds with any of you. I have already won. I have a great life, a great wife, awesome kids, cool dogs, tons of friends, enough money and complete faith. I can't even imagine how much several of you must completely hate my guts for that but it won't stop me from praying for you! This place is a train wreck and I'm having a hard time not looking. It is my weakness and it brings me joy. Now please...please stop hurting my feelings. I just can't take it anymore. Next!

Dude, you're from Texas and on top of that you live in Houston. How good can life be there?

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I guess I've seen six year olds running around aimlesly in Minecraft. But they can actually function with Lego bricks.

Alright already, you got me. :p I just remember mainly playing with Lego's when I was 7-14. I have no idea what I was doing at 2-6. Playing outside I guess, or with hotwheels and nerf guns and other toys. :eek:

Hell, maybe I played with Legos the whole time and I just don't remember much. It's just that when I think back I see myself playing with Legos at like 10 and a 5 year old playing with them just doesn't come to mind. :lol:

Also Sleepyhead, Duplo is for children who are like 1-2+, they are twice the size of regular Lego.

Yeah, I've always seen those Maxi ones as opposed to regular Lego. I also remember the Duplo ones as the "doctor's office" waiting area Legos. :lol:

kgaXP.jpg

Dude, you're from Texas and on top of that you live in Houston. How good can life be there?

As good as anywhere else? I'm not a fan of big cities, but I'm pretty sure you can enjoy a good life almost anywhere reasonable. *cough average 2-3(?) hour commute to work in Tokyo* ;)

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
As good as anywhere else? I'm not a fan of big cities, but I'm pretty sure you can enjoy a good life almost anywhere reasonable. *cough average 2-3(?) hour commute to work in Tokyo* ;)
On a bicycle? I go from one side of town to the other for my commute and it takes all of 50 mins.

I just said that because he got all uppity about how great he thinks his life is. It's not bad, I guess, but I wouldn't trade.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Awesome! My kids picked up all of their legos tonight before they went to bed. This is not a first but a nice surprise for sure. My mother-in-law is in town and we had a great dinner and then kicked back, relaxed and watched the Pixar flick called "Up" which was a odd movie but cute.

The night was looking to be near perfect but then Mayweather beat Cotto in a boxing match. Mayweather is very talented. So was Mike Tyson but I still wanted to see him lose at least once. Thanks Buster Douglas for that! Now I have to hope Manny Pacquiao can do it when Floyd gets out of prison.

Houston is not the best place but it is interesting how many people move away from here and then come back a few years later saying they missed it. Everybody moves back to Houston it seems. I've called Houston home for most of my life. I lived on the east coast for several years and it was pretty nice there but the call of this big city got be back here. There is plenty of opportunity here and there is always something to do. So far Houston has been pretty immune to the bad economy. Houston is very diverse and is highly specialized in a number of technologies and thus has multiple career fields available. There are literally millions of jobs here. Most of them taken but plenty are still available. The last time I saw this many license plates from out of state here it was the early to mid 80's. Back then it was ugly. This time we are doing great! Damn it's good to live in TEXAS right now! When I retire I will likely move to a town near Dallas by the name of Fort Worth. It is much smaller and cleaner. It has nice rolling hills and is subject to all 4 seasons every year. Houston skips winter often.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
By the way BBA. I do envy you in a way. I don't consider myself a worldly person though I've been to more places around the world than most. I dislike travel but I'd do it in heart-beat to go to Japan for several weeks. I have never been there. I'd like to see Australia too someday along with Sweden. After those places I'd be done. No more travel.