Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
So, how do you guys know when this map is done? Is there a point where you call it quits? Or are you just going to keep adding stuff until everyone gets tired of adding or the map is too crammed full to be enjoyable?

Starry Might

bFemale=True
When I get a chance to lock onto this again (not right now), I wanna add, among other things, a room with a crusher in that's inspired by the annoying crushing block puzzle from "Resident Evil Code: Veronica [X]".

Basically, you go under it and SEEEEEEEEEEEEMASH! YOU ARE DEAD. :lol:

I'm working on a dummy map to try and get one working so that I know what to do when I edit this map, but even after looking at UnrealWiki, I'm pretty much clueless as to how to link the Trigger with the custom Crusher mesh mover I made. Help! :(

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
the_rex said:
Triggers and movers are pretty simple. I learned it for UT'99 @ UnrealWiki and well it has stuck ever since.

*HINT* http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/ ;)

Starry Might said:
I'm working on a dummy map to try and get one working so that I know what to do when I edit this map, but even after looking at UnrealWiki, I'm pretty much clueless as to how to link the Trigger with the custom Crusher mesh mover I made. Help! :(