TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
why not, you own it? and must have lots of the special items too.

No, he sucks too much to just start up the game on a regular basis and click around. :lol:
But yeah, megastorage for old buyers/prems, limited drops for freebies. Cheapest buy gets you prem.

Meanwhile, in China...
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvrj70MNxEU[/M]

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
why not, you own it? and must have lots of the special items too.
I have lots of the promotional items from buying crap on Steam, but I haven't picked up pretty much anything else. I have I think 8 of the 350+ achievements, and I don't get anything when I startup the game.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Meh! It's a game I come back to every other month.
The only thing it gets wrong as far as i'm concerned is it's server browsers work for me only 50% of the time or so. :S

It's crazy it's gone free-2-play now. I remember there was once a time when I thought UT games were the most supported games.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
LOVE the new Medic and Solider gear!

The official wiki is being slashdotted into the ground right now. Every new player on the planet is checking it out for the basics, and every original player is checking it for the crafting formulas.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
The official wiki is being slashdotted into the ground right now. Every new player on the planet is checking it out for the basics, and every original player is checking it for the crafting formulas.

yes alot of beautiful ideas going in to the ongoing ever evolving TF2 :D
Sure hope valvue continues to suport TF2 for many years to come :)

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Team Fortress 2 - Manniversary:
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=6508

including:
http://store.steampowered.com/news/6510/
Experimenting with a new store interface with a subset of players
Added several dozen community items in celebration of the Manniversary
Added loadout presets -- each class can now store four complete loadouts, including weapons and cosmetic items, and change between them with the press of a button.
Added a new item type that can accept user-applied decals. Take any image off your hard drive, put it on a stick, and then smash people with it! (See the Decal Tool in the store!)
Added new co-operative high five taunt
Class select menu now shows the active loadout for each class
Characters can now equip two misc-slot items at once
Added a new in-game abuse-reporting system (see "Capture abuse report data" under "Miscellaneous" controls)
Non-newly-released weapons in the store can now be tried out for free once per week! This will give you a fully-functional version of the weapon to be used in-game for no cost. If you decide you like it, you can purchase it for a discount during the trial period.
All items purchased in the store can be used for crafting and can be traded after a few days
Added a new startup music track from Meet The Medic
Integrated with the new Steam Workshop to enable the publication and management of community contributed content
:tup:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
So, this update completely broke the game's stability. Lots of people are experiencing TF2 frequently crashing including myself. The good thing is that problems like this normally get patched pretty fast in Valve time.

TF2 is going to be ridiculously full of bugs if they don't patch them for the Halloween special... assuming they're doing another Halloween special.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I've been stocking up on refined metal for just the occaision.

And I wonder if the Ghastlier Gibus will become the Ghastliest or if the Sackston Hale mask or horseless headless horseman's head will receive any special treatment

Last edited: