Your Age, Gender & Location

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom

Photograph:

Gets+bit+by+a+vampire+_5073dfc7b064ef1943c9003c5796dfc4.png

Your turn.

I know some of these new people won't believe you Jacks, but I've known you for what, 8 years now and I think you're still just as pretty as you were the day you came to these forums and the whole place just erupted with sexual innuendos about you. Oh well, some guys just can't handle a pretty girl that plays games. Nice to see you still around though.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
980/something/Dagobah green

Still having tons of fun fooling around with my dissapearance tricks and funky holograms.
Filming unsuspecting subjects and enjoying many profits by placing said footage on empiretube.com
Movies: over 9000 and counting.

Peace man...

c5ec88b4.jpg

yodao.jpg

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
His next few threads:

Thread games like word association and CTRL-V
A thread warning of a scam (that is obvious and old)
A thread about a long debunked hoax you could find on a place like Snopes
A thread about finding a few free games that have been released ages ago
A thread about being infected with a (easily avoidable) malware
and maybe a few backseat moderation posts and necrobumps for good measure

I thought the obsession about members registering for a decade or more was bad enough. Who would register on a forum just to go "wow you're old"?

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm afraid leilei is right. This guy has too many questions. It's a spy. He seems to purposedly monitor on people. Whatever his intentions are, this is really crossing it imo. I believe it's all part of a psychological experiment. I had hallucinations and stuff for couple of weeks before. I believe they install vans and monitor people, i saw such a van around here, might be high frequency waves and stuff. I know this all sounds insane but how the hell do you explain black volkswagens leaving area once the hallucinations stopped and clearly a van with antennae on top?

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I'm afraid leilei is right. This guy has too many questions. It's a spy. He seems to purposedly monitor on people. Whatever his intentions are, this is really crossing it imo. I believe it's all part of a psychological experiment. I had hallucinations and stuff for couple of weeks before. I believe they install vans and monitor people, i saw such a van around here, might be high frequency waves and stuff. I know this all sounds insane but how the hell do you explain black volkswagens leaving area once the hallucinations stopped and clearly a van with antennae on top?
Why were you singled out do you think? I remember this, and people will say it's stupid.
But they would say that, right. If they didn't would they not be next, WOULD THEY NOT BE NEXT. WOULD THEY NOT.

Cars with antennae, what's next?

me:

5 f Denmark lets be friendzees 4ev3r broseph

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What the hell? You're typing in coded words. They have you as well.
This is not the first time I saw those words. I bet this has to do with occulus rift...
A single conciousness or something..I'm sorry but I don't play that.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Leo I am pretty much the only person you can trust on the off-topic board of beyond unreal or in this thread at least, so I don't know how you could say that. I think they have you, more likely.
Probably de ja vu

am i right

ya boyo

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
This is really mad...
Who are you really? And I mean really...it's...argh my head why does it all fit together like this?

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
I'm having second thoughts about this thread. I was merely trying to inject more colour into this decaying cesspool. Leo being the man pulling the strings on everything.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
FUCK YOU! Why do you torture me! One is drunk asshole and other is...