CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
Man I wish I blew $50 on this instead of CoD5. If only CoD4 was cheaper. <_<

My friend plays this on the x360 all the time while I have 5 at home. He also has 5, but we agreed that 4 is more interesting. I just want MW2 to come out soon.

BTW is there a model viewer for this?

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
This game is ghey so please close thread.

I will link a youtube thread later to prove my point.

Lruce

DoItFaggot.jpg

Mar 6, 2004
Until you get kicked for it ;] I've never actually used the scroll wheel online D:

I just watched this frag vid, damn nice D:

http://www.tek-9.org/cinema/VAE_VICTIS_-_Veni_Vidi_Vici-258.html

edit: download link for those who don't want to register for tek-9, although I think the direct tek-9 link is faster

http://www.fileplay.net/file/4379/vae-victis-veni-vidi-vici

I really like some of the movements. When i am really into the game, my movement feels so fluid like. It's like you can dodge around all day, but you aren't dodging. Where is their recoil? do the pro's play without gun recoil? there is such a thing as controlling it, and there is no recoil period. Even slow mo you see no small recoil beginning.

BTW i love how people whine about bunny hoppers, yet you always see even the pro's using fluid movement side to side...i'd love to see them on a no bunny hopping server lol. BANNED! If there is 1 thing i need to learn more and wanna learn more is movement...just glide around corners and shoot instead of walk or run and shoot. When you do it, it feels so RIGHT! i'd love to be pro at perfect side to side movement.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The "pros" use super-lame mods that make the game about twice as easy as it is vanilla. Their so-called "pro" mod removes things like smoke, view bob when walking/running, gun sway when sighted, and turns the sniper rifles into instagib rifles with no sight time or sway or need to hold your breath.

Quite professional of them, eh?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well, yeah. It doesn't look like they're using "pro" mod anyway. There's still things like gun sway and muzzle flashes/smoke. Maybe they're using PAM? The snipers still sight up really fast.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
http://files.filefront.com/demo0007dm+1/;13496975;/fileinfo.html

So i got called on vent to be a ringer by someone, so i joined his vent and played against this clan called sic, who at the end of both matches was told is the best TWL clan. In the 5v5 they were 39-9, and the 6v6 they were 41-9, they are retired now from league play. We took them to OT on S&D, and the above link is the demo of the play...i was good here and there, but nothing special. I only have 7 ladder games under my belt, not even a pro can be superman with no expierience.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
T2A, I just read your "Don’t let noobs admin your server." article and seriously, the last time I've been vote kicked by idiots was when 4 German kids were playing on a server, controlling, kicking anyone who was joining. I re-joined using 2-3 different alliases, until I had the idea to use one of their names, they kicked one of theirs. I was in literal laughter.

Vote enabled has to be removed on every server. Indeed. Even though I was kicked by admin decision because he said I was cheating. The only way to solve this is yet again pick specific servers where admins aren't 16 years old full of themselves.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
There is a particular server (Sniper Aces TDM or some ****) I like to play on because the people on it are hilariously stupid and like to show the world how stupid they are by typing about it in game. They have voting enabled and I don't think I've ever played a full round on that server without some idiot starting a vote to change the map and/or gametype. It's all part of the spectacle of hilarity that is the {SA} server.

Surprisingly, the low gravity server I found is run by mostly cool people. I still don't understand why they banned LMGs but you can still use M4s. This is what happens when you cave to whining morons. :(