so what are you planning to do for new ut?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
My main contributions so far are troll posts and expostulations in reply to non-constructive posts on the UT4 forums. For now my plans include continuing with that. :rolleyes:
Pretty much. It's a bit depressing reading those forums. I want Epic to make at least one decision so I can see what the fallout from it is. Maybe all the idiots will give up and leave. :p

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
The official forums are such a mess right now and full of so much stupid (what's with the people posting who also have clearly never played the games?). I don't envy the people who have to sift through that in order to gauge popular opinion :/

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Hah, yeah... to say nothing for the duplicate duplicate duplicate duplicate posting. Everyone has to have the "definitive" Movement poll.

Princess_Die

Always Out Numbered... Never Out Gunned
Feb 22, 2006
The forums are a sh*t show. So far pretty much ruined the enjoyment of knowing there will be a new UT coming.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
The official forums are such a mess right now and full of so much stupid (what's with the people posting who also have clearly never played the games?). I don't envy the people who have to sift through that in order to gauge popular opinion :/

So nothing much has changed with the Epic forums in the past half decade then? ;)

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
By developing a title that happens to be competing within its target market. (Cross-platform free community-content-driven competitive arena shooters)

.....because competition is healthy and spurs innovation! :bday::catfight::catfight::catfight::bday::violin::catfight::llama::notworthy::rockon::cheers:

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I think the UE forums serve as a place where the devs can attract all the stupid people at once so they know who NOT to listen to. :p