Deactivated mutators still working...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Wow.

I disappear from this game for several months, come back, and lo and behold major weirdness!

In game, I've taken off the Active Mutators List all the muts that I'm sure have anything to do with "RealTargets," critical hits, bleeding, and/or bandaging. As far as I know, there aren't any servers using them anymore, and thus I see no point on having them active during my offline practice sessions against bots. So, I deactived "RAv3," "Yurch's RealAim" and "RealTargets," but I'm still experiencing ricochets from hitting invisible architecture (if I'm too close to a wall and fire, rounds will "hit" unseen architecture and ricochet back at me), I and the bots still suffer critical hits that bleed, and I'm still able to bandage myself from such wounds.

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't these mutators STOP working once they've been removed from the Active List?

Kyle