The GTF (of T.com fame) has closed ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Check gtfrc.com again, apparently Rit (the current admin) is having some kind of breakdown because all of the remaining members didn't immediately start groveling at his feet when he pulled the plug. Or something. I'm on my iPhone so I can't screenshot it right now.

It matters little in any case, all of the members have organized at the temporary forum and have put a plan in place to get the GTF back online and off life-support. They already have a server in place, a new vBulletin license, and have elected a new admin. It seems like Rit is being stingy with the domain but even that doesn't matter, there are plans in the works if a re-brand is necessary.

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
There goes my Nov 2000 reg date on tcom. :(

The entire situation is just... well I'm a mod there and shutting down the site was a surprise to me.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Yeah, I was a mod on the gtf (the only remaining active one besides shini) and a few other forums there for at least eight+ years. I had more of a 'let them take care of themselves' attitude and only acted when there was something really pushing it otherwise certain members would complain if anything was done.

I just managed to register there last night due to someone in the family needing some serious surgery on their arm plus holiday kept me busy as well. Now that I'm there I'll try and help as much as I can.

Last edited: