DTAS Super Dynamic Capture Time

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
I was looking at the DTAS 1.61 readme file then i discovered some extra settings i never seen on any server IMO.
This is the dynamic capture time, in fact the capture time for attackers can take various values depending on number of Attackers/Defenders in range.
I let you read the readme file to understand how it works but for myself it's not really clear about so my questions:

Assuming the dynamic capture time feature is actived with "bStrongDefense=False" what "bFixedCapTime=False" means ? maybe a minimal value set to CapTime.

I have build an excel table that could help admins for dtas settings with dynamic capture time, hoping it reflects the real rules...
Using this excel table, the capture time value may be zero or negatif, does it mean immediate capture ?

Thx.

Attachments

• DTAS_Captime_Calculator.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DTAS161_README.TXT
    11 KB · Views: 21