UT Double Domination for UT [FINAL] {RELEASED}

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1

Trailer:

VIEW

Important Notice:

The official website was hacked recently, and we are trying our very best to get it back up and running. Hopefully it should be back up and running around February 1. :)

What is Double Domination?

Double Domination is a two team game only, with only two DDOM points, one for Red, and one for Blue. Your team MUST hold both of the points for 8 seconds, and when you have done that, your team gets a point. When you get a point, the next round commences. The average team score target in a map is around 3-5.

What is included in the release?

6 Maps
2 1v1 Maps
7 "Bonus" maps
The official trailer

About 1000 MPH Studios:

1000 MPH Studios is a development group that develop modifications and addons for the original Unreal Tournament. The list below will tell you exactly what divisions we work on:

•Gametypes & Total Conversions
•Mods
•Maps
•Skins
•Textures
•Music & Sound Packages
•Mutators

The forum is where most of the activity will be going on. Register and take advantage of this, because you might miss out if you wait too long. ;)

Double Domination for UT - Credits:

Mappers:

UN||Lauren Aka Lauren "Laurrie" Taylor
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
--=BliZz=--
Jorn Blitzy

Coding:

BlackCheetah
UN||Lauren

Artwork:

[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
UN||Lauren
--=BliZz=--

Trailer :

UN||Lauren
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX

Testers:

Shade
Gopostal
--=Aalexanderrr=--

Download links:

Mirror # 1 (UMOD): DOWNLOAD
Mirror # 2 (ZIP): DOWNLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1000 MPH Studio's also present's : Liandri's Deathly Kingdom's Expansion Pack.

This is a expansion pack for UT that will include loads new skins, maps, gametypes and others. Keep your eye out for future news.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
Sounds good - I just worked on a DOM map but had to change it to CTF because of the playerstarts which cant be team specified. Is that possible with this new mode?

Last edited:

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
I'll be first to whine.

My main complaint would be the maps. All of them (except W00tabulous and Coret, and they are ports.)

You guys either need good mappers or "online compilant" maps.

My second complaint is the trailer.

1. It's underwhelming. (The intro is too long)
  2. The "Online Capacity" and "User-Friendly Map Selection Interface" were needless to advertise. (it's already built-in the game)
  3. It was needless to make credits!

My third complaint is the actual package.

IT DOSEN'T NEED TO HAVE SO MUCH JUNK! But thanks for the resources anyway.

While the gametype itself is good, the stuff in or around it is rather questionable in quality.