Slave Master 2.0 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
The latest version of Slave Master has been released. If you want to play the mod online, you can drop by the official Slave Master server. Changes in this version include:

Added the "reward system." When a slave becomes free, he gets weapons, health, ammo, adrenaline and armor depending on how much favor he had. This can be turned off in the game options.
Added an option that makes slaves ethereal. Projectiles and players will pass right through slaves. Off by default.
Made it so that bots are much more accurate when firing at a tagged player. Before, tagging players for a bot did nothing.

Also, we've received a sneak peak at one of the upcoming features in his next project. Check it out to your right.

OverloadUT

Sep 15, 2004
Actually, the sneak peek is of my next project, which is seperate from Slave Master.

I suppose I should have sent it in a seperate email.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hey 4 team CTF, very cool. How are the team colors going to match up to the skins?

If you manage to figure it out... might be handy for 3 team Classic DOM.