Favorite Car

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
People from the US probably see this car more then once on a daily basis.
Here in The Netherlands you can only get them if you import them, and that's expensive so you hardly see 'm.

But I love it.

03170SilvSS%5B%5B%5D%5D%5B%5B%5D%5D2484.jpg

This Silverado or that F150

04-f150-2-L.jpg

The_Noik

O_o
Jun 11, 2005
netherlands
xray.messageboard.nl
Cap'n Beeb said:
My choice can sit five full sized people comfortably, and has been the vehicle of choice for pimps (Along with Cadillacs) for some time.

Not to mention for the price of one McClaren, I could buy a fleet of Continentals :p

Erm...He is a little pricy, yes.
No wonder that this car has a record for most expencif
car in the guinness world record book.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
LOL @ lotus. They are such a laughing stock. Nice bodies, but that's it. A Honda civic has a better engine that that Lotus you have pictured.....
Yet the Lotus will outperform most cars unless there are huge long straights involved, simply because of it's light weight and excellent handling.

Although personally I'd like something a bit bigger than a rollerskate.