MP3 Player 1337n355!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Guess what guess what guess what! I ordered me a NOMAD Jukebox 6GB! YAH! Now I can ferry arround my entire MP3 collection in a little device the size of a CD player!!! :D Yes, I am my own personal god.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
I'll be getting an mp3 player this sunday as well, but definetly not the jukebox. It's kinda large and bulky compared to the Nomad 2 and Philps Rush. Meanwhile I'm still deciding, any recommendations?

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Two reasons why I did not get the i-Pod. One, it is made by apple, and therefore a relative or direct descendant of an i-mac. Which sucks. Suckiness runs in the Apple family. Second reason, the i-Pod is $399.00, with the lowest price I could find being $385.00.

Now, the NOMAD is not only NOT made by Apple, but it is $229.99. I paid $209.99. It also has a full 1000MB more than the i-Pod, and is made by creative. They own my soul. It also came recommended by over 30 stores and reviewers. I rather have a heavier device, I am more comfortable with it the size that it is and with its weight. its somehow reassuring. That, and it was made with the PC in mind, with Mac software included so all the Mac users don't whine. Which they seem to be naturally good at and do so for hours on end.