Official Art thread #3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
I have seen some nice artwork here. I noticed most of you are illustrators or have illustrative talents. Anyone actually make a living designing here? besides me.

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
augughghh HURRYUP SLOW AS SCHOOL CONNECTION!

afghh here gotta go here comes the teacher

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

well started on a self portrait. This is just me looking in a mirror on my desk, no photo reference this time.

Here is what I have after about 30 minutes working on it. not too bad...

selfportrait.jpg

Meat Sac

May 30, 2001
PDX
Visit site
Originally posted by smithnwessun
i wish i could but i dont have the skill...and i need a diploma

The skill I can't help with but about the diploma.

"A college degree won't open any doors for you, but it will keep them from being shut" remember that. I originally went to school for sports medicine and ended up a professional designer. Strange things do happen.

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Re: Re: _-_

Originally posted by LoTekK

i love that forum... great art for inspiration, great artists to crit your work, and everyone's generally just so cool... hell, two of the regulars did mattes for the final fantasy movie! :eek:

i used to visit a lot over summer, then dropped out of sight once school started up, and now i'm back with my infiltration handle... :p

DL, are you there as darkliege, or another nick?

Where's that f0 at?