Grenade fix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mehere101

Nov 16, 2005
Could someone make the grenades so that you can throw them back? I'm tired of hiding behind cover and having to run for it when a grenade bounces by...

Also, make sure that captured grenades kill for the person who picked them up and the person who originally threw them.

stephen_wq

AKA The--Grim--Reaper
Dec 15, 2003
not a good idea, picking up and throughing back takes too long.
A lot of games have a Kick feature where you press melee or something when there is a grenade in front of you and it knocks it away.
moh series that kinda sucks does anyway.

mehere101

Nov 16, 2005
Well, any game with grenades needs some way to get rid of the one that lands at your feet... Kicking or throwing, something.

stephen_wq

AKA The--Grim--Reaper
Dec 15, 2003
Uhuh, yet the game is setup so that the grenade takes down everything in its blast radius....

Yoshimoto

Giant Squirrel
Oct 30, 2005
In A Tree Gathering My Nuts
It'd be awesome if objects and other people softened or stopped grenade blasts. It'd make someone seem heroic :) I also wish (Keyword is wish, I know it's very unlikely) that if a grenade is thrown, let's say, into a a small shack of sorts with a few windows it would create a blast "funnel" through the windows. That'd look sweet.