Improving my gameplay

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
randyannie said:
I had a teacher at Pensacola Christian Academy (Ren will know the school :D ) who told the class that "Practice does NOT make perfect, rather Practice makes Permanent". If you practice badly, you'll do permanent damage, if you practice well, you'll make permanent improvements. All the stuff above, and the extensive advice that Renegade Retard typed up for you, is worth noting and putting into practice. I suck, but I'm getting a bit better......so don't give up. You will get their....just enjoy the ride! :lol:
If I compare this to Ren's coach, it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same guy ;)

nick89 said:
Someone should do a big training mod which would have maps to practice dodging, shooting, spamming and all of them at once =)
As far as dodging (or general movement) is concerned, there already is a mod for that: Dodge pro mod

Ragna

Was online.
Dec 1, 2004
Sydney, AUS
I've found CTF-FP-TutorialClassic helpful with my Shock Comboes :)

EDIT: Sry, I just wanted to add a Shock Rifle smilie in this post.

:shock:

Last edited: