AKM's aiming graphics bug on specific maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
I've certainly been a busy little bee around here lately, haven't I? Mostly with questions, and unfortunately, I have another one that can hopefully be solved.

On certain maps, my graphics for when I'm aiming the AKM with grenade launcher become crooked, impossible to use, and are always irritating. :mad: Grrr!

These graphics bugs NEVER occur if the grenade launcher attachment is NOT on the AKM.

The first screenshot below shows one of the graphic bugs for when I'm aiming while using primary fire. This bug goes away once one round has been fired off, but returns if I fire off a grenade.

This next screenshot shows an alternate aiming bug for primary fire that occurs less frequently than the one posted above.

Next we have the view when trying to aim with the grenade launcher.

And finally, a view of the reloading animation that freezes in place just as you see it. I can run around, hop, you name it, even switch to primary fire, but the reloading graphic just stays frozen. Stubborn bugger.

That's it regarding THIS problem.

Thanks again for your help!

:)

Mercie

Jan 18, 2005
Feign... Switch Weapons... Dropi t and pick it up. All should fix it, or the last one should work the best.