Small problem with yurchnades after weaponpack1.1 install

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
For my offline games i have the following mutators running (*). Before i installed weaponpack1.1 my m67 nades had yurchs properties (black smoke etc). Now they are vanilla m67.
Any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

• muts.jpg
    muts.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 29

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
First of all, you don't even have yurch's nade mutie running. The older version of the INF Mod Team pack changed the nades to be similar to yurch-nades but not quite the same. The newer version of the pack doesn't change the nades apparently.

Also, you don't need the Additional Equipment mutie or the Charges mutie if you have the Bonus Pack mutie running.

Lastly, the rolling nade mutie has never been compatible with yurch-nades. So you don't need that either.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I understand that i don't have yurch nades running, but i was under the impression that they were implemented in RT .. hmm..

Anyway, this is my InfiltrationTesting mutator list. Weird thing is that i do have those black smoke nades here when i play:

Attachments

• Shot0032.jpg
    Shot0032.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
RealTargets = Real hit detection with tracer rounds.

Nothing to do with grenades... in fact RT doesn't touch anything related to grenades, even hit detection (so vanilla hit detection should be used for grenades, unless you are using a modification that makes the grenade spawn INFc_BallisticProj class members).

MP_Duke

Banned
May 23, 2002
www.geocities.com
No, the M16A4 had a replacement M67 grenade with black smoke when yurch nades were enabled in the ini.
I've since upgraded this grenade in its own pack to be released with 1.1, but it fell short of release. I will release it as a separate mutator for now.
However, you still have the yurchian style 40mm nades option for the M16A4.

Last edited: