Gary Gygax has died at age 69

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So what they they managed to create? A game based on a piece of paper and virgin's mind using dice to decide what happens next? Respect to his go though. Gibberish lol.

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
So what they they managed to create? A game based on a piece of paper and virgin's mind using dice to decide what happens next? Respect to his go though.

What happened to your ability to speak english? It suddenly dissapeared.

As to your question, they created a rule system that has been utilized in some way by nearly every single rpg game--be it videogames or pen and paper. Also, Vin Diesal.

~Jason

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Ok Dragon Fillets. Never played the video games, just have a really bad backgrounds when kid with D&D games (Stuck playing them with nothing else to do).

If I can reword that so it makes sense, I have respect for him, not for the games. :tup:

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
A bit nerdy and definately for boys who never discovered wanking early enough or for weird people who lived with their parents until late 20's but this dude certainly left a legacy.

RIP dude

Lruce