What's the difference?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Burning Fish

My brain hurts!
Dec 30, 2003
Holland
www.burningfish.nl
...between Unreal Championship and Unreal Tournament 2003 on the PC? I don't own a XBox, I was just wondering and this part of the forum seems to be a bit dead. Does UC feature new maps or weapons?

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
the difference is in UC the different species of tournement participants have different physical abilities.for instance,a gen mo runs very fast but only has 70 health to start with,an anubin is almost acrobatic,starts with 85 health,and they get more out of adrenaline than the other races do; an automaton can dodge jump very far,and has 110 health to start with; nightmares regen health the more damage they inflict on their enemies,but start out with 70- health and are almost as slow as juggernauts; and juggernauts have a ridiculous amount of health but they are very slow.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
i don't think there is a difference between the species in 2k3,just in how they look.there is a species mutator for 2k3 out,i forget what its called...makes 2k3 like UC,but with better resolution and textures.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
playing UC and 2k3 with the species mutator really makes me see why epic nerfed the translocator in BR.as an automaton or genmo,you can grab the ball and score in seconds if your smooth enough.cheesy.